Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join)

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 2 Empty Re: Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:37 am

" Yeah she is and looks like i'll have lot searching to do later this month." Ash replied while Scarlett looked around

Back to top Go down

Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 2 Empty Re: Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join)

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:50 am

"What do you mean?" asked Ellie.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:01 am

" To find the truth." Ash said

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:05 am

Ellie nodded, a bit confused, but not saying anything. It wasn't as if she could ask this girl who she'd only met minutes ago exactly what truth-seeking she was searching for.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:09 am

Scarlett was looking around her surroundings while in Ash's arms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:16 am

"How old is she?" Ellie asked to prevent an awkward silence.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:20 am

" Scarlett's almost three." Ash replied

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:22 am

"Cute. They're so adorable at that age..." Ellie replied with a smile.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:24 am

" Yeah and she's a little princess." Ash replied while Scarlett giggled

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:41 am

"I don't doubt that for a moment," Ellie replied.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:46 am

" Yeah and she's gonna be a heartbreaker as she gets older." Ash replied

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:43 am

"Just like her mum was when younger, I'll bet," she said with a grin.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:47 am

" Yeah and even my sisters are like that now." Ash said

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:55 am

"Yeah, my sister's a bit like that too now," she said with a giggle. "How many sister's do you have?"
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:58 am

" Just two. One in high school and the other in Uni." Ash said

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:01 am

"Mine's just in high-school," Ellie thought of her, suddnely missing her. "I need to visit her at some point. I should just show up to her school fully unannounced with a giant chocolate rabbit or something equally as insane, just to surprise her."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:27 am

" Yeah and they aren't my biological sisters." Ash said

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:29 am

Ellie bit her lip slightly, thinking that the conversation had taken a rather awkward turn. "Oh... But really, genes shouldn't matter. If you think of them as your true sisters, then that's what they are," she replied.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:32 am

" Yeah and i'd still want to know why my real mom gave me up at six weeks old." Ash said

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:34 am

Ellie gave a small shrug. "Some people just aren't meant to be parents," she replied. "It's her loss, because she gave up knowing you."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:37 am

" Yeah and same goes for Scarlett too, My adoptive parents told me when i was 13yrs old." Ash replied

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:38 am

"That's a good age," Ellie said. "If they'd kept it from you any longer you might have ended resenting them for it..."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:41 am

" Yeah i know and they were shocked when i told them i was pregnant but once it sunk in they were supportive." Ash replies

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:47 am

'Well, of course, it woulda been a big shock to them. But it's great they were supportive of you. Means they're truly amzing parents."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:49 am

" Yeah they are and been amazing with Scarlett who adores them to bits." Ash told while Scarlett was playing with her mom's hair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next