Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join)

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 6 Empty Re: Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join)

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:05 pm

"Marcello sounds like an awesome name. Though Ruby sounds really pretty. So then it's settled, at some point we'll get together and do a whole afternoon of playing and mucking about, having fun," she said, her eyes glittering at the prospect.

Ellie blushed slightly when Patrick said about undressing her in the lake, grinning. "Doesn't sound like that bad a threat. Sounds rather fun actually," she replied with a smirk, mischief dancing in her eyes. "Well, y'know, you need some liquid courage before a drag race. Otherwise it'd be way to scary to do it," she replied with a slight shrug, the smile never leaving her face. "By the way, sharing is caring, so feel free to pass some alcohol my way."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 6 Empty Re: Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join)

Post by Patrick Noel Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:13 pm

Patrick smiled at her words. "Sounds like awesome idea." and it was. His eyes gleamed.

He gave an innocent shrug. "I think it is. I can still use it someday." he gave a smirk.

"Ah sure ya do. But I've dunnit being sober too. Official drift challenge. I wouldn't get first place being drunk. But when I race with some guys on streets and other places I sure take some liquid." he told. Of course his sister didn't know a thing about his dangerous hobby.

Patrick leaned over to Maddy's seat and pulled out more drinks from it's hidden compartment. "Well then..." he opened another can with a mischievous smile "Cheers."
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6