Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join)

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 5 Empty Re: Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join)

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:04 am

"The professors here have periscopes, they can see behind people's backs," she joked back. She nodded when he said that. "My place it is then. Aw man I hope it's clean," she said to herself, trying to remember just how messy her dorm room was and if it was fit for entertaining visitors. She couldn't remember if he'd ever been there so asked, "Do you know how to get there?"
She gave a giggle seeing him hide the beer in a hidden compartment. "Sneaky. I like it," she told him with a chuckle.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) - Page 5 Empty Re: Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join)

Post by Emma Noel Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:07 am

"Ok. They're gone. Feel free to spill whatever burden you have there Al. I'm not biting nor anything else. I won't tell Patrick. So spill." Emm said eyeing Alona. Since she said that suspicious comment it started to itch at her curiousness.
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:08 am

Alona's eyebrows shot up in surprise when she heard that. "What?" she asked, pretending not to understand what Emma was saying. "What are you talking about?"
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:46 am

Emm rolled her eyes "You know very well what I am talking about. No need to stuck it up. I'm not blind and I clearly saw something bothered you. You just didn't let Ellie to see that."
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:48 am

Alona sighed, as she passed a hand through her hair. "Okay..." she said, taking a deep breath. "Ellie likes somebody. And it's not Patrick."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:20 am

Emma blinked in surprise. "Oh." was all she could say.

Then she pulled herself together and said "Okay. And do you think she might hurt Patrick if he gets too close?"
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:23 am

"I don't know," she shrugged with a sigh. "Will he get hurt? You know him better."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:41 am

Emm sighed deeply. "Maybe he will. He's falling for her and fast. And I don't know how to save him."
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:53 am

"I'm sorry for him, you know," Alona said with a sigh. "He seems like a nice guy."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:11 am

"Yeah. Me too. I've tried so hard to keep him up and shiny ever since his incident. I just don't want to see him that again or doing something stupid." Emm sighed sadly. She finally had found friends and didn't want past coming back. "Sorry I tend to ramble a lot." she apologized for her sudden moment of truth. "I guess I just need someone to talk. Someone not my brother." she admitted.
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:42 am

Patrick laughed a bit "No need to worry. I have magic shield."

He was glad Ellie agreed for her place. He totally didn't know about his. "I'm sure you'll guide me. And I don't care if you have mess there. I don't mind some personalized mess, then at least it don't feels like some mental institution." he said as he started the car but didn't drive yet. "Oh very. With a sister like Emma I must be creative." Patrick flashed a grin before gulping down the rest of the can.

"So which way?" he asked hiding empty can in other compartment.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:53 am

Ellie grinned. "Well if you have a magic shield, I'm definitely getting you as my bodyguard," she replied with a chuckle.

"Oh I can assure you my room looks nothing like a mental institution thankfully," she told him with a laugh. She prided herself on her room-creativity and had various pictures and photos all around her place. "But I still don't usually like bringing friends into my mess..."

"She's just worried about you," she told him gently, looking at him. "She cares about you so much." Then when he asked her where to go, she gave him directions. It wasn't far at all, just off campus but still close to it.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:14 am

Pat grinned "Sure, be my guest."

He breathed a fake relief "I'm glad. Emm's room looks so clean and neat compared to mine. Don't worry, there's first time for everything."

"Oh I know. I care for her too. But I one thing still bothers me, a secret I'm keeping for couple years now. Hope she never finds out. But if we end up at crime lab then I'm doomed." he admitted.

They drove off but his mind kept wandering for second.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:22 am

Her green eyes were bright as she smiled. "Yay! You'd be much more awesomer than all those bouncer-type bodyguards you usually see."

She giggled a bit. "That's true, there is. Though if my toy fox isn't in hiding when we get there, you're not allowed to torture him," she said with a grin. "And I can understand why some people like super neat rooms, but I just wouldn't be able to live without my photos and pictures covering every inch of the wall," she said with a chuckle.

"Well, if you ever feel like you want to share, I never ever tell other people's secrets. So it would be safe with me," she told him with a slight shrug.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:05 pm

"Oh definately. They're too nasty and blood-thirsty" he said knowingly.

He held his hands up for a second "I won't touch him." He shrugged "Neither do I. It's too empty with only wallpaper on the walls."

He sighed "Thanks. And I feel like it right now." Patrick contemplated the words to tell.

"Well I've been to mental clinic actually and rehab centre. I got out of rehab by faking and they bought it." he spilled, feeling slightly nervous at the memory.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:22 pm

Ellie chuckled when Patrick said he wouldn't touch him. "He's been through too much to put up with torture," she said with a giggle, glad he didn't give her the usual reaction of 'you still have a toy? What are you, five?'. "Plus I've noticed that stuff on walls helps sound-proof the room just a tiny bit. Which is kinda cool..."

She listened to him talking and reached out, placing a hand on his arm as he drove since she couldn't take his hand to give it a comforting squeeze like she wanted to. "You've been through a lot, haven't you, hun," she said softly. "I won't tell her. But I care about you and want to help you get better, so promise me that if there's anything you need or want, tell me, ok?" she said, looking at him. She didn't judge him for what he told her; rather she thought he was quite brave, both for telling her and for being through it all.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:17 pm

"Aww poor thing. Tough life." he simply said. "Oh and how. I think I'd pull of music studio in my room and sis won't notice." he laughed imagining what face she'd show in given situation.

Patrick smiled when Ellie put her hand on his arm. He felt touched.
"Oh fair deal of bad stuff. Being orphan and stuff." he sighed. "Thanks. Never thought I'll meet a friend like you. I will come to you whenever I need. I'm so glad that we didn't end up at other place." Patrick never feared showing emotions. Not to close friends he considered family. And after all he finally could see that sun peeking through the layers of dark clouds.

He smiled "Having friends feels so good. I was never good with all that French stuff anyways. Dunno why dad chose it as 'the future' for us."
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Ellie gave a shrug. "I don't know how that is. But you know how when you just move into a room, you talk and it fully echos? Well, you hang some stuff up and then the room no longer echos when you talk..." She laughed as well, imagining Patrick having a music studio in his room. "That would be so cool!"

She couldn't help but smile when he said he'd never met someone like her. "Thank you," she told him sincerely. "That means a lot. And I'm glad you didn't end up anywhere but here."

Ellie gave a slight nod. "Having friends does feel good. Friends are those who continue to believe in you when you've ceased to believe in yourself," she quoted. "Having people like that in your life is important I think. Good friends can be hard to find, but once you do they're total gems. Like you and Emm," she added with a smile. "And Alona."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:59 am

"Yeah totally. Our old flat had that bare room that sounded like hall. I hung carpet on every wall to make it comfortable." he said. "I actually tried to play something during night. Emm didn't kill me in the morning so guess the carpet worked." he shrugged.

"Yeah. Friends make you happy-go-lucky." Patrick said. "Glad you two like us. We feared that we're too weird."
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:35 am

"Oh, do you play?" Ellie asked, surprised. She knew that he liked music, but hadn't known that he plyed an instrument.

"Well I don't think you're weird at all. I think you two are awesome," she told him with a smile.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:17 am

He gave a slight shrug. "Well try at least. Mom made us to go to musical school for piano classes but due to my left hand problem I dropped out of that one. But Emm's done it well. We also took on some singing. Later though I proved myself I can handle piano well enough and even moved on with guitar." he proudly told the story that came off the better days.

"Well then congrats. You've found pair of unique nutjobs." Patrick joked. "Aunt always calls us crazy, well me to be exact. But Anna, her sister's daughter always tries to pull me into nearest bar for tequila rounds."
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:53 am

"You and I must play sometime together," Ellie said with a smile. "It'll be fun... And maybe you can teach me some piano, I've always wanted to learn..."

"Don't be so mean to yourself like that," she said softly. "And besides, who wouldn't want to drag you out for tequila? I bet you're a most charming drunk," she added with a giggle.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:59 am

"You play too?" he asked surprised. "Of course I'd love too." and he knew where to get instruments.

"Eh. Better don't tell Emm, she'd chop off my limbs." Patrick warned jokingly. "Anna once said I'm total daredevil when drunk. Don't know what happened but I heard gossip from some people about some dragrace that night. Maybe she just likes to tease me or I'm really a piece of charm then." Patrick gave a shrug.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:10 am

Ellie nodded. "Just guitar. I love my baby. Called her Jupiter. And I'm trying to learn the drums, but no luck currently."

"Who do you take me for, of course I won't tell her," Ellie said with a grin. "Oh that would have been so much fun to see," she added with a chuckle. "I am soo going out to party with you!"
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:42 am

"Nice name for guitar. My Ruby will like accompanying. Though maybe Marcello is still around. I like him better. Manly sound." he wondered which guitar was still around.

"Just teasing." he joked. "Of course I know. Otherwise I'll be dragging you into lake fully clothed to undress you in the water." Patrick smirked, patting down his hidden compartment for more started cans. One came to his touch, not beer though, but something better. "And I still wonder how cops hadn't got me for reckless driving when I visited Cali. I doubt anyone else in Malibu throws drift parties where drivers has to drink tequila before race." a sudden thought started forming in his head. A fast idea for nearest holidays.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next