Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
Updated Rules! EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
Updated Rules! EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
Updated Rules! EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
Updated Rules! EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
Updated Rules! EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
Updated Rules! EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
Updated Rules! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Updated Rules! EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
Updated Rules! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
Updated Rules! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

Updated Rules!

Go down

Updated Rules! Empty Updated Rules!

Post by Juliette Carlson Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:20 am

1. In order to be added to a group you have to write an Introduction for your character, using the model for an introduction that is given in the Sticky topic in that section. Please make sure that your username is the name of your character. Every account that is not a character's name (First Name (optional Middle name) and Family name) will be deleted within 7 days, also every account will be deleted that has no introduction posted within 7 days.

2. There is no maximum numbers of characters anymore, but if I see there's a problem or anything with that, I'll set one up again.

3. There is no God-Mode on this RP. Meaning that the posts you do, are only about the thoughts and feelings of your own character, unless you write a character in a topic that is NOT registered. 

4. Registered characters cannot be killed, only injured.

5. Your character will be deleted if you are inactive for more than 3 months and haven't contacted one of the admins before, in order to safe your character(s). So if you'll be away for a longer period of time, just leave a message on the „Away“ Forum, or contact an admin and everything should be fine.

6. If you don't want to play your character(s) anymore, or you can't (for some reason) message me and I'll put him into the orphanage if you want to give the character to someone else. Otherwise you can also ask me to delete the character.

7. Please respect each other and tolerate the opinions of other users of this side. Do not become offensive if there is any disagreement and please, if there is a problem with another user, try to solve that alone first, before contacting an admin for help.

8. Do not take things personally that are said IN character. You can get into fights in a topic, but please don't take those serious or personal, nor make them personal for the other side. Cursing it allowed, but keep it reasonable.

9. Roleplaying is like writing a big story together with other people, so please try and write longer replies, involving thoughts and feelings of your character in the post and think about your reply, before posting. One-line replies get boring very quickly and it's hard to reply to lines like “He had the same thought.” or “She was feeling the same way.” So please try to avoid those lines. Besides, writing and reading longer posts can be quite fun Smile and that's what the forum is about, right? Fun Smile

10. If you feel that a topic is finished (not been active for a while), or a topic is indeed finished (story played to the end) please post in the Close a Topic Section so we can lock the topic.

11. Disrespecting and breaking the rules will lead to your character being banned for 7 days (or all of your characters if you play more than just one). That shall go as the first warning. If the rules are broken again, I'll repeat that procedure, but extend the time to 14 days. If you break the rules a third time I will delete your character(s).

12. Last but not least: HAVE FUN!
Juliette Carlson
Juliette Carlson

https://chicago-students.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum