Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join)

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) Empty Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join)

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:16 am

It was a beautiful sunny day and the photography department had organised a photo-shoot so its students could get the photos they needed for their portfolios. Some of the photos would also later be used for university advertising as it was being held on the school grounds.

Ellie had been one of the volunteers who'd gone along to the shoot. She enjoyed being both in front of and behind the camera. She was having fun in front of the camera, playing cheeky and funny. Bouncy music was playing and Ellie danced along as her cute photographer snapped at her. She looked around her, looking at some other volunteers and grinned. Looks like they were all having fun too.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) Empty Re: Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:20 am

Ashley was also there for the photoshoot but she had an ace up her sleeve and got changed into one of the outfits she'd be wearing and her photos would be for her folder as the others watched with curious looks..

Back to top Go down

Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join) Empty Re: Photo Fun (Ashley/anyone else who wants to join)

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:26 am

Ellie's photography student came up to her, and she draped an arm around his shoulders, grinning as she looked at the photos on the camera. She looked over at a pretty blonde near her, smiling at her. She wondered who she was.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:28 am

Ashley was doing different poses with her outfit and some deemed to be perfect and she smiled over at the group and continued with the shoot in hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:35 am

Ellie sunk down onto the ground, leaning back against the tree near her as she watched the girl. Her student sat down next to her, smiling at her and with a smile she rested her head on his shoulder as she continued watching the blonde pose.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:39 am

During the shoot, Ashley got some great new pics to use for her folder and she had only two more shots to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:48 am

Ellie got up and wandered over to the female, standing just behind the photography student. She was planning on chatting with her once the shots were finished.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:51 am

Ashley had finished her final two shots and reached for her bottle of water and took a drink while unaware of who was walking over to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:01 am

"Hey," Ellie greeted her with a slight smile. "You were good out there."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:02 am

Ashley smiled and replied " Thanks and these pics are for my portfollio."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:09 am

Ellie smiled. "Oh, so you're a pro? I'm Ellie by the way..."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 am

" Yeah been doing this for a few years now part time as i have someone to look after and i'm Ashley but most people use Ash." Ashley replied

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:19 am

"Nice to meet you," Ellie told her with a smile. "I love doing this sort of thing. I adore photography and being on the other end of the camera and getting photos taken is fun every once in a while."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:20 am

" Yeah and not easy with a little kid but my parents look after her for me while i do photo shoots." Ashley said

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:24 pm

Ellie raised a curious eyebrow. "You have a kid?" she asked. "And yeah, parents are amazing like that. They always help out when you need them to," she added, thinking with a smile about the many times her parents had helped her out in her times of need.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:30 am

" Yeah i do and she's called Scarlett, can be hard for her without a dad but she seems to be ok and asking about him a lot." Ashley replied

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:04 am

"What happened, if you don't mind me asking?" Ellie asked her. "And Scarlett's a pretty name. Makes me think of the actress," she added with a smile.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:04 am

" Scarlett's dad Darren was killed by a driver with a banned licence and he died instantly. He told me that he wanted her to named Scarlett so i did and she's so much like him." Ashley replied

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:11 am

There was a shocked little silence. "I'm...I'm so sorry," Ellie said softly. "It must be so hard, having a constant reminder of him every day..."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:15 am

" Yeah and it hasn't been easy on either of us but the hardest thing was that he never got to meet his little girl." Ash replied

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:21 am

"I'm sure he's looking down on both of you proudly," Ellie replied softly.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:26 am

" Yeah and Scarlett's his double." Ash said and thought about Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:29 am

Ellie nodded, feeling sorry for Ash.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:32 am

Ash nodded back when Scarlett appeared and Ash picked her up

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:34 am

"She's beautiful," Ellie told Ash with a smile.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next