Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
Soccer Training (Alona/anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
Soccer Training (Alona/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
Soccer Training (Alona/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
Soccer Training (Alona/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
Soccer Training (Alona/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
Soccer Training (Alona/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
Soccer Training (Alona/anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Soccer Training (Alona/anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
Soccer Training (Alona/anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
Soccer Training (Alona/anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

Soccer Training (Alona/anyone)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Soccer Training (Alona/anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Soccer Training (Alona/anyone)

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:28 am

She frowned a bit as O'Hara grinned. She didn't understand what was going on and she didn't really like the situation.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Soccer Training (Alona/anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Soccer Training (Alona/anyone)

Post by Andy O'Hara Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:53 am

He couldn't help but chuckle at her confused expression. Andy enjoyed making his students wonder from time to time exactly what cunning plan was going through his mind. He sauntered up to the team again, lining up with the players to take another shot.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:56 am

Alona continued trying to save as many balls as possible. When she saw that her teacher was next, she couldn't help a grin. "Haven't had enough, Prof?" she teased.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:11 am

He grinned back at her. "Not by a long shot. Someone's got to keep you on your toes, don't they?" he replied.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:52 am

Alona smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Show me what you've got," she said challengingly.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:57 am

Andy chuckled. He liked her spirit. "I plan to," he told her with a grin, before kicking what he hoped was a particularly hard-to-save ball.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:59 am

Alona tried to save this one too, but this time, she failed. She didn't even know how; all she knew was that she had fallen on her butt and the ball was in the goal.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:03 am

Andy walked over and stuck out his hand, offering to help pull her up. "A noble try Alona. But it's partly my fault - I shouldn't have gone that overboard with it," he told her with a sheepish grin. He took her arm, pulling her up.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:08 am

Alona caught his hand and got up. She gave him a smile and shook her head. "No, it's fine," she said. "It's good having strong opponents."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:52 am

Andy chuckled. "I'm glad you think so. Because tomorrow us teachers and a student or two are going to play you in a game," he told her with a grin.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:53 am

Alona's grin grew bigger. "Seriously?" she asked, not even bothering to hide her excitement.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:08 am

He grinned, happy to see her so excited. "Totally serious. I've got a secret for you," he leaned closer to her, still grinning, "you guys are going down," he murmured to her.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:11 am

Alona laughed a bit at that. "No, we're not," she grinned. "We're younger and prettier, we'll definetly win."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Andy feigned hurt. "Are you saying I'm not pretty?" he demanded, then chuckled. "Ok, pretty's not the right word. Maybe...handsome... So fine, you guys might be younger and prettier, but we're older, wiser and more handsome," he told her with a chuckle.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Alona couldn't help a laugh at that. "You're not older, you're just old," she teased with a grin.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Andy raised an eyebrow. "You did not just call me old, Miss Andrews. Because that's not a very nice thing to call your teacher," he shot back, smirking slightly.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Alona grinned again and crossed her arms over her chest. "Well, you had it coming," she smirked, raising an eyebrow.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Andy smirked. He liked her cheeky fighting-spirit. "Well, I might be old, but I bet that I'll still be able to beat you tomorrow," he replied.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:22 pm

Alona chuckled a bit, throwing her backpack on her shoulder. "We'll see that," she grinned challengingly.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:41 pm

"Winner buys the loser a cupcake," he said with a grin. "Because sugary goodness is always a good prize," he added with a chuckle.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Alona smiled and nodded. "Agreed," was all she said.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:59 pm

He chuckled. "Great," he replied, then turning headed back to Stevens. "So are you gonna make them play, or just shoot balls at her all afternoon?" he asked the coach teasingly.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:26 am

Stevens playfully rolled his eyes. With all these plans about the next day's match, he almost forgot about the girls on the field. "Okay, girls," he shouted. "As a practice for tomorrow, we'll have a short match. So, quickly split into two teams."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:30 am

"Perfect. This way we'll get to see just how they play and outwit them tomorrow," he joked to Stevens. "I like your thinking, Coach," he said with a grin. Now with the upcoming game he felt like he could no longer act serious, nor did he particularly want to.

(ooc: feel free to jump to the next day if you want)
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:29 am

The next day, Alona and her teammates for that day, another four girls and six guys, were already on the field, wearing their jerseys and warming up for the match against the teachers. It was going to be so much fun, she knew that. She wasn't even intimidated by the amount of people coming to see the encounter. She had had worse than that, afterall.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next