Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
Breaking the Rules (Alona) EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
Breaking the Rules (Alona) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
Breaking the Rules (Alona) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
Breaking the Rules (Alona) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
Breaking the Rules (Alona) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
Breaking the Rules (Alona) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
Breaking the Rules (Alona) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Breaking the Rules (Alona) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
Breaking the Rules (Alona) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
Breaking the Rules (Alona) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

Breaking the Rules (Alona)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Breaking the Rules (Alona) Empty Breaking the Rules (Alona)

Post by Andy O'Hara Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:06 pm

Andy sat in his office, marking the essays his students handed in to him for their theory work. He was quite impressed with the level of detail his students could put into the work when they tried. He enjoyed teaching his students, liked watching them grow as people, liked seeing them achieve their dreams and goal.

Finishing with the current essay he grabbed the next one and he smiled slightly seeing the name on it - 'Alona Andrews'. He couldn't help but think back to Friday night when he'd met her at the bar, couldn't stop the smile that spread as he thought of them drinking, dancing, chatting and laughing. He was happy that the two had such a friendship. He quite admired Alona, admired her strength and talents. But- here he stopped his train of thought and shook his head, not wanting to admit it even to himself. He feared he was falling for her. He couldn't. She was his student, he her teacher. It wouldn't be right. And yet... And yet he couldn't change how he felt.

Andy shook his head, deciding to go get some fresh air to clear his head. The halls were almost deserted now that classes were over for the day. He headed to the field, his favourite place to think and relax, stopping when he saw a familiar figure.
Alona was there and even from afar Andy could tell by her body language that she was upset. "Alona?" he said softly to her so as not to startle her as he approached. "What's wrong?"
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Rules (Alona) Empty Re: Breaking the Rules (Alona)

Post by Alona Andrews Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:24 am

Alona was having one of the worst weeks in her life. She had argued with the people she loved, the amoung of work for school was bigger than ever and she couldn't keep up with school and sessions of practice at the same time. However, she decided that she needed some time for herself, in order to calm herself down. So, after that day's practice, she remained on the soccer field. She sat down and buried her face in his hands, when she heard a familiar voice behind her. She turned around the tiniest bit, to see her P.E. teacher standing there.
"Hey..." she greeted back. "Nothing, I'm fine," she said. But by her voice, it was pretty obvious that she was not fine.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:32 am

"First, it's a common known fact that when someone says they're fine, they're not actually, and second, you don't look fine at all," he added softly, sitting down next to her. "What's wrong? Nothing shakes you up usually and so if something has you shouldn't be bottling it up inside and keeping it to yourself," he told her.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:20 am

Alona sighed, looking down. "It's..." she started. "It's nothing, I've just had an awful week."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:51 pm

He nodded in understanding. "Is it just school?" he asked, looking at her with concern. "Wait, did you have a fight with friends or family?" he asked after a moment. In his experience, that was one of the few things that could get such an upsetting reaction in a student. Normally he wouldn't probe, but he knew if she got talking, not only would she feel better, he could try and give her advice.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:04 pm

Alona sighed again, still looking down. "It's also school..." she said. "I've also had a fight with a good friend."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:45 pm

"That's rough," Andy said softly. "Not to sound callous, but these things do happen. But I know that if they're really as good a friend as you say you are, you two will patch things up. Yeah, it'll take some time, you two will cool and calm down, but in the end I'm sure you'll patch things up," he told her gently. "What was the reason, if you don't mind me asking? And anything I can help with in the school department?"
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:53 am

Alona looked down at her hands as he spoke. She liked the way he was able to comfort her, despite the fact that he was her teacher and she was his student. When he asked her the two questions, she looked up at him.
"It was silly..." she said with a slight shrug. "She suggested that I would try to steal her boyfriend because we talked once or twice. I know it's stupid, but... She got mad."
When he asked about anything he could do to help her, she sighed, shaking her head. "No, but thank you. It's just that... There is a lot to study and I've got a busy practice schedule. And sometimes, I just feel like I can't keep up with this anymore."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:44 am

"It's not stupid. People get irrational when matters of the heart are involved. It's been scientifically proven. But that doesn't make it right to do that, especially to your friends. Give her time. Hopefully she'll cool down and realise that she was being paranoid, and that she misses you as a friend and wants you back."

"Ah, Stevens is at it again. The Heads of Faculty have tried telling him and the other coaches to mellow out with the practices for a while, so the students can actually achieve well both academically and sportingly, but he's stubbourn and never listens. Might chat to him about that... As for the rest of it: I know you, and I know that you can and will always achieve when you set your heart to something, Alona. It's a good quality. So even though things might seem tough now, I know you'll make it. You're smart and you're not one to let your goals slip from you."
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:10 am

Alona took a deep breath, then looked up at him. She gave him a thankful nod and a small smile. He really had a way to make her feel better, probably without even realizing. "Thank you," she said quietly, having no other words in front of such a beautiful speech.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:43 am

Since they were sitting close, almost shoulder-to-shoulder, Andy reached out and put his arm around her shoulders, pulling her slightly closer and ruffling her hair. "I know you can do it, Andrews," he told her, letting her go. "You're strong like a polar bear," he added, knowing that the stupid line would make her giggle.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:50 am

Alona sincerely smiled at him, once thanks to his advice, twice because of the approach between them. "I am," she nodded. "Thank you, Prof."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:54 am

"You usually have the attitude of one too. You know, the whole piss-me-off-and-I'll-eat-you-alive thing?" he said with a chuckle.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:03 am

Alona laughed at that, raising an eyebrow. "Really?" she asked. "Is this how I look?"
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:20 am

"No, you don't look like that, because then I'd expect you to have white fur and a cute black nose. It's how you act. Beleive me, I've been around you long enough to know when someone pisses you off," he said with a slight laugh.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:23 am

Alona couldn't help laughing at his response. "I didn't know that was how people saw me," she said with a chuckle. "But I guess it's a good thing. I mean, they wouldn't get too close."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:35 am

"Oh don't give me that. You're how old and you're already sounding like some middle-aged spinster. The whole point of being young is to get close to people, experience new stuff. Even if in the end it doesn't work out, just chalk it up to experience," he told her. "Besides, what will you do if you meet someone you do want to get close to?"
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:34 am

"Excuse me?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. Her face became serious as she looked up at him. "Did you just call me a spinster?"
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:34 am

"Yes, I did. Because you're sounding like one. And that doesn't suit you at all," he told her with a nod. "You're so young, you should be out there experimenting and having the time of your life, and yet you seem to want to push people away instead... Why?" he asked curiously, his tone soft.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:38 am

Alona was surprised, maybe even a bit shocked at his words. She hadn't expected something like this; she hadn't expected her favourite teacher to think of her like that. "I don't..." she stuttered, shaking her head. "What are you talking about? I'm not pushing people away, what makes you say that?"
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Andy looked at her, frowning slightly. "You said it yourself, and I quote 'it's a good thing; they wouldn't get too close.' I mean, I personally don't think of you like that - to me you're fun, talented, amazing and pretty. But I'm just saying..."
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Alona looked at him, lips parted and eyes slightly widened. She didn't know if she was surprised because he had told her that she sounded like a spinster, or because of his compliments. All she knew was that she was kind of speechless at the moment.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Andy bit his lip, looking at her expression. Had he crossed the line in telling her those things? Possibly. But he didn't much care any more. "Did I say something I shouldn't have?" he asked softly, noticing how close they were sitting to each other.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Alona shook her head and swiftly moved her gaze down. There was something about this teacher she liked, more than just a teacher, even though it was wrong and weird. "No, it's...it's okay," she said quietly.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:40 pm

"Alona, I..." he started, then with a sigh trailed off. What was he doing? She was his student. He shouldn't be feeling this way towards her, it wasn't allowed. Sure, he couldn't stop these feelings toward her, but he shouldn't be saying what he felt to her. Especially since he doubted she felt more towards him then simple teacher affection.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next