Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
First Day (anyone) EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
First Day (anyone) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
First Day (anyone) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
First Day (anyone) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
First Day (anyone) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
First Day (anyone) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
First Day (anyone) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
First Day (anyone) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
First Day (anyone) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
First Day (anyone) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

First Day (anyone)

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

First Day (anyone) Empty First Day (anyone)

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:27 am

Ellie clutched her textbook to her chest, her eyes looking over the vast campus bustling with students. Today was her first day and she was super excited, but also very nervous. She swallowed the lump in her throat and a smile came on her face; she had the nervous habit of smiling a bit when she was nervous. She took one of her headphones out of her ear just in case someone talked to her, Nightwish playing on her ipod. She checked her map, knowing she should try finding her way to her first class while she had time so as not to be late.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

First Day (anyone) Empty Re: First Day (anyone)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:04 pm

at the same time, Maggie was walking down the same path when she saw another student listing to an ipod and looking at a map, "New here?" she asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:36 pm

Ellie looked up and smiled at the girl. "Yeah. I must stick out so much," she said with a grin. "Are you a second year?" she asked the pretty brunette.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:29 pm

Alona had been on the soccer field until then. She had had PE, then Law, but she decided that she could skip that one class in order to spend more time playing one of her favourite sports. A few good friends of hers were having PE right after her, so why not spend another hour playing with them? After that, she quickly washed herself and changed into a blue pair of jeans, a black form-fitting shirt and a pair of blue sneakers.
She hadn't entered the school just yet, when she spotted Maggie and another girl she hadn't seen before. She walked up to them. "Hey, Maggie," she greeted the girl, then looked at the other one. "Hi," she greeted her as well, a smile on her face.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:58 am

Ellie smiled at the blonde girl who'd just come up to them. "Hi. I'm Ellie," she greeted her. "First day," she admitted a bit sheepishly. "Are either of you taking Law or anything like that?" she asked the two girls.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:12 am

Alona gave her a small smile and a nod. "I'm Alona," she said. "It's nice meeting you, I'm sure you will like it here."
When she asked about the Law course, Alona shrugged. "I should have, but I decided to stick on the soccer field instead of that," she said with a small grin.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:21 am

Ellie gave a nod. "Once I get over the initial getting-lost phase, I'm pretty sure I'll love it. It's a very beautiful university," she said, looking around her for a moment. "Nooo, I'll be all alone," she said dramatically when Alona said she wasn't taking Law, then grinned. "But I'm a big girl, I'll manage the classes by myself," she said with a laugh.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:42 am

Alona chuckled a bit at that. "You'll be fine," she told her. "Maybe we'll go together next time, when I don't decide to skip class," she added with a wink.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:49 am

Ellie chuckled, then made her eyes big with fake shock. "Alona, how could you? Tsk tsk. So...have you met the Law professor? What's he like? Or she," she quickly amended herself. She had a fear of getting landed with an awful teacher for the year.

Last edited by Ellie Volkova on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:51 am

She chuckled a bit, then nodded. "He," she told her. "Yes, I have. I haven't skipped all of his classes, you know," she joked. "He's nice, really. I don't know why, but I was expecting an old crazy man for Law. He's not like that at all though."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:56 am

Ellie gave a small sigh of relief. "Well that's good to hear. Actually, I was expecting that too," she admitted with a laugh. "I think it's just some kind of instant association whenever the word 'law' is mentioned. Instantly you think of some insane retired judge-turned-teacher."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:00 am

Alona laughed a bit and nodded. "I know, right?" she said. She had met this girl only minutes before, but she seemed so nice and fun that it was like she had known her for ages.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:08 am

"Or like that female professor off Legally Blonde," she added. "The mean one." It was great having met Alona - she felt so chilled out and not at all nervous around her like she usually was with new people.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:18 am

Alona chuckled with a nod. "Oh, the one played by Holland Taylor?" she asked. "Gosh, I could never take that woman seriously. She will always be Evelyn Harper to me."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:22 am

Ellie laughed. "I know, right? Every time I watch that movie I'm like 'ha, that's Charlie's mum!'. Same thing happened when I watched Spy Kids recently. It's such an awesome movie..." she added with a grin.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:29 am

Alona shrugged slightly. "Oh, didn't watch that one," she said. Then, a moment of silence followed. But Alona didn't really like silence, so she was the first to speak up. "So, you just moved here?" she asked Ellie, actually a bit curious.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:58 am

"You need to watch it sometime. It's so cheesy but kinda adorable at the same time. Plus Antonio Banderas is soo hot in it," she added, grinning. She shook her head when Alona asked her that. "No, I've been here a while. I'm from Russia but I've been here so long I'm pretty much an all-American-girl," she told her with a chuckle.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:58 am

Aiden was walking past the girls with his friends whom he was studing with cos of being a Med student and they were all joking and goofing around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Ellie caught the strangers gaze and smiled slightly, wondering if he'd come over.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Alona 's eyes widened a bit and a smile grew on her lips. "Russia?" she asked. "Really?" She had always been simply in love with the Russian people and culture and everything, and now having someone from there... It was going to be great fun.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Ellie nodded. "But no, I won't teach you Russian swear-words," she told her with a chuckle. "Kids at my high-school always used to ask me that, and I'd just be like 'that's pretty disrespectful to learn a language just for that'..." she told her with a small eye roll. "But if you ever get cravings for Russian food, you're welcome to come over for dinner," she added with a smile.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:02 pm

Alona chuckled with pleading words. "Oh come on, at least once!" she whimpered with a grin. Then, when she mentioned food, she nodded quickly. "Also vodka?" she asked.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:12 pm

Ellie pretended to consider it. "Maybe..." Ellie gave a chuckle when Ava mentioned vodka. "That's so stereotypical. But yes, and vodka. What kinda Russian's would we be without vodka?" she said with a grin. "Oh, wait, you're not one of those light drunks, who'll be singing Barney-the-Dinosaur after one shot, are you?"
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Alona couldn't help laughing at that. "Okay, tell me who did that. I'll have to get him drunk and make him do it again," she grinned.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Ellie chuckled. "Ex-girlfriend. Parents were out, so we went to mine. Had a shot each. After about twenty minutes she starts with the 'Barney is a dinosaur, from our imagination'," Ellie told Alona, chuckling at the memory. "It was hilarious."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum