Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 4 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy]

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 4 Empty Re: Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy]

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:48 pm

Fixing her hair, she looked at him curiously. "Why would I-" But her words fell flat when she turned and saw who the arrivals actually were. Her mouth dropped open, as she looked first from Andy and Alona to Kieran. "Wh- Did I miss a memo or something?" Ellie asked with a disbelieving chuckle. "What are they doing here?" Not that she wasn't happy to see her friend; it was just super unexpected.

Andy gave a huge grin, eyes sparkling. "Surprise!" he exclaimed, doing jazz-hands as he did so. Alona was smiling, that was a good sign. "Ok, so I might have lied the teensiest amount," he told her with a slight shrug, coming up and wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "Richards and his girl are going to be spending the weekend with us too."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 4 Empty Re: Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy]

Post by Alona Andrews Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:35 pm

Kieran bit his lower lip as he looked at Ellie. He couldn't lie, he was a slight bit nervous about this, because he didn't know how she would react. He knew that she was friends with Andrews, but maybe she wanted the weekend for themselves. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he said with big puppy eyes and a pout. "Feel free to hit me if you want to."

Alona rolled her eyes and wrapped an arm around Andy's waist. She looked up at him and pointed a finger at his face. "That was a big lie, not a tiny one!" she said, the smile not disappearing. She didn't mind spending the weekend with her friend and Richards. "A big fat lie!"
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Ellie chuckled at his reaction, shaking her head. "Dork," she teased him lovingly, wrapping her arms around his waist to console him. "You should have just told me." Sure, spending time with him in the middle of nowhere would have been awesome, but getting to spend the weekend with both Kieran and Alona would just be awesome.

When Alona told him off, Andy attempted an innocent look. "What if I told you that I simply forgot? You can't hold it against me if I forgot. I'm getting all old and senile, it's not my fault!" he protested jokingly.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Kieran chuckled when Ellie called him that. As she wrapped her arms around his waist, his went around her back as well. "I am not a dork," he stated, then placed a kiss on her nose. He was glad that she was not upset about all this; it would've been a pity.

Alona chuckled, shaking her head. "Well, why are you still with me if you're old and senile?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. She glanced back at Kieran and Ellie and gave them a wave. She was so pretty, as always, in her lovely dress, while Alona... She had stuck to her boyfriend jeans and her sneakers.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:24 pm

"Are too, are too," she chanted childishly, sticking her tongue out at him before giving a giggle.

Andy gave her a charming grin. "Because around you I actually remember things. Like I can remember who won the Olympics, and who your soccer hero is and..." he trailed off, kissing the top of her head. "Let's go say hello, shall we?" he said, gently steering Alona up to the other couple. "Kieran, Ellie, good to see you," he greeted them, shaking Kieran's hand.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:29 pm

Alona chuckled and shook her head after he kissed her forehead. She liked him a lot, so everything she said or did was to tease him, not to be taken seriously. "Sure," she smiled, as they walked up to the other two. "Hi," she greeted Richards with a wave, then turned her eyes to Ellie. "Hey, love."

Kieran smiled and nodded as he shook Andy's hand. "Good to see you too," he said. "You were almost late," he added teasingly, pointing a finger at his coworker.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Ellie grinned. "Hi!" she greeted her friend, before enveloping her in a hug. "Feels like I haven't seen you in forever! How've you been?"

Andy raised his hands in protest. "Hey, not my fault. I was on time. The soccer queen over here was the one running late. But it's alright - I've fired her from the army and it's all taken care of," he added, putting on a straight face.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Alona chuckled and hugged Ellie back. "I know!" she said. "I've been good, thanks," she nodded. At Andy's words though, she rolled her eyes and pointed a finger at him as well. "Hey!" she exclaimed. "It's not my fault!"

Kieran chuckled and nodded towards Andrews. "Hello, Alona," he greeted. "And I was thinking that athletes were always on times." He then turned his eyes back to O'Hara. "Okay then," he said. "Shall we find a place for the tents?"
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:55 pm

Ellie giggled. "You say that all the time, though. It's not my fault I'm late, not my fault I slept in, not my fault I 'accidentally' skipped your class," Ellie teased her friend.

Andy gave a nod. "Well most of us are always on time," he put in his two cents, throwing a teasing grin at Alona as he said this. Then he turned to Kieran. "Sounds good. And then pizza. Skipping breakfast was soo not a good idea. You did bring it, didn't you?" he asked Richards.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:11 pm

Alona gave a fake gasp at Ellie's words. "Volkova!" she exclaimed, folding her arms over her chest. "Which side do you pick?" she asked. Then, at Andy's remark, she rolled her eyes. "You shut up," she chuckled, shaking her head.

Kieran chuckled, then turned his eyes to Andy. He raised an eyebrow and rubbed the back of his head. "I... Did you tell me to?" he asked, not remembering to talk about it with O'Hara.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:28 pm

"Hey, I'm sitting on the fence here. I'm simply stating my observations," she shot back with a grin, going to the car and beginning to drag the tents out of it. "So, campfire singalongs tonight?" Those were always fun, especially purposely out-of-tune ones.

Andy gave Kieran an exasperated look. "I texted you about it. You forgot it, didn't you?"
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm

Alona chuckled, then grinned at Ellie's proposal. Normally, she wouldn't do that; but with Andy, Ellie and his boyfriend, it sounded well enough. "Yay for singalongs!" she said with a quick nod.

Kieran rubbed the back of his head again. "I... I didn't check my phone today," he replied with an innocent shrug. He had been too busy with his gorgeous brunette that morning.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:04 pm

"You promised me the biggest pizza from Earth, Richards. Then you went and died. So I followed you here a thousand years later just to have you die again. AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN ME THAT PIZZA!" Andy quoted grumblingly, stomping his foot in annoyance as he somehow managed to keep a straight face.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:51 am

It was not easy for Kieran to keep a straight face, yet somehow he managed to do this. He gave his coworker the puppy eyes, then buried his face in his hands. "I'm sorry!" he replied dramatically. "I'm sorry! I am a terrible person. How will you ever forgive me?"
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Andy gave a hurt sniff. "Yes, yes you are. And now I'm just going to take my blonde and go reserve a tent-spot. While you just feel guilty and think of a way to make it up to me," he stated, sticking his tongue out at Kieran before wrapping his arms around Alona's shoulders and steering her off towards the car to grab their gear.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Kieran couldn't hold it anymore and started laughing. He glanced from Alona to Andy with a smirk. "Yeah yeah, you two reserve a tent-spot. Sure..." he teased with a smirk, then wrapped an arm around Ellie's shoulders. "Well then, I'm going to stick here with my Law nutter," he smiled, kissing her head.

Alona giggled when Andy wrapped an arm around her shoulders and steered her away. Her arm went around his waist and she looked up at him. "You are such a big baby," she stated with a grin.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:02 pm

"Hey!" Ellie protested, whacking Kieran's side lightly. "I am not a nutter! You're the nutter for forgetting the pizza and setting that pizza-nut off," she teased with a giggle.

Andy pouted at Alona for a moment, then gave her a charming grin. "I am not a baby. I am just an insane fan of pizza, is all."

Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:09 pm

Kieran covered the hit spot in fake pain. "Oh, but you know you are," he teased, once again wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "You're just in denial. It'll pass."

Alona chuckled and rolled her eyes at Andy's charming grin. She turned her eyes away from him and pretended to look around. "Stop those smirks and grins. I'm immune," she said, though her cheeks were probably already pink.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:18 pm

"I am not a nutter and I am not in denial," Ellie replied with a pout, though a smile was playing on her lips. "I am a perfectly normal human worm-baby," she quoted with a straight face.

Andy turned Alona so she was facing him, the smirk not leaving his lips. "You are so not immune. Just look at those pink cheeks of yours," he told her with a smile, leaning his forehead against hers. "My smirks and grins work wonders on you Andrews," he teased.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Kieran laughed lightly, then placed a kiss on her head. "You're such a dork," he teased, then kissed her head again. "Come on now. Let's find the best tent-spot before the sport freaks," he chuckled.

Alona raised an eyebrow when he turned her so she was facing him. But when she saw what he wanted, she rolled her eyes, a smile making appearance on her lips. "You are cocky, you think you're the centre of the universe and everyone likes you. It's not like that, Prof," she teased, licking her lips.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:56 pm

"I am not a dork," she protested lamely, but she wrapped an arm around his waist as she walked with him to the car. Sometimes she couldn't believe that he put up with her craziness, but then she reminded herself that he was just a grown-up kid himself half the time. "I want a spot near the water. Because midnight swims to cure insomnia are always great."

Andy's eyes grew round in mock-surprise. "But Alona, don't you know: I am the centre of the universe. Didn't you study all about me in high-school Astronomy?" he asked. "Besides, everyone does like me. You especially," he added, placing a cheeky kiss on her lips.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:10 pm

A wide grin pulled on Kieran's lips when he heard that. Exactly what he had said before. "Naked midnight swims," he corrected her once again. A spot near the water sounded great, seeing that he planned on a night full of craziness.

Alona rolled her eyes again at his words. Though when he placed that cheeky kiss on her lips, she chuckled and kissed him back. "How do you know that, huh? You assume that I like you. What if you're wrong?" she teased with a smirk.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:18 pm

Ellie rolled her eyes, giving a soft laugh. "You know what? I might just super-glue my bikini onto me just to annoy you," she teased. "The world does not revolve around me being naked, you know."

Andy smirked. "I'm not assuming anything. If you didn't like me you wouldn't kiss me. Or want to be anywhere close to me," he shot back, placing a soft kiss on her neck. It was fun to argue with Alona; plus lots of kissing on his behalf usually meant he won them.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:26 pm

Kieran chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Oh, really?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "What if I super-glue my clothes onto me as well? You wouldn't enjoy it as much and you know it," he teased with a smirk.

Alona gave a soft chuckle, which became quiet and just a smile when he gently kissed her neck. A soft, almost inaudible moan left her throat as she closed her eyes. "Y-You don't know me at all," she mumbled, though she was already caught in his charm.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:08 pm

"I'm a big girl, I'm sure I can deal," she told him, opening the boot and pulling the tent-bag out and dumping it by her feet. "After all, I have to put up with you being clothed about three-quarters of the time when I see you, so that's not that scary a threat," she shot back with a grin, sticking her tongue out at him.

Andy grinned against her neck. "I so do. I know you very well, m'dear," he murmured back, arms circling around her waist so he was cuddling her close to him.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next