Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy]

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] Empty Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy]

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:33 pm

As sunlight streamed through a crack in the curtains, Ellie woke up, blinking sleepily. Rolling over to cuddle up to a still-sleeping Kieran, she placed a kiss on his shoulder. "Kieran," she murmured softly, eyes sparkling as she remembered what the weekend plan was. "Kieran, wake up," she tried again, nuzzling his neck.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] Empty Re: Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy]

Post by Kieran Richards Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:38 pm

Kieran was still asleep and actually slept so well, the light not hitting his face. It had been a nice night along with Ellie, so he wished that he could still sleep in. However, he couldn't forget the plan for the weekend.
Feeling the lovely woman besides him kissing his shoulder, he rubbed his face a little, before turning his eyes towards her, a small smile playing in the corners of his lips. "Hey, babe," he greeted.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] Empty Re: Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy]

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:43 pm

She gave a grin, resting her chin lightly on his shoulder. "Morning." It was all she could do to keep herself from bouncing. He'd said that they were going camping for the weekend, and that sounded rather brilliant - having him all to herself for a whole weekend. Her smile widened as she looked at him - even first thing in the morning he looked amazing. "You haven't forgotten, have you?"
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:48 pm

Kieran smiled seeing Ellie's grin. She seemed excited about this, though she didn't know the whole goal of their trip, the fact that another unconventional couple was going to join. His fingers tangled in her soft hair and he shrugged at her question.
"Forget about what? I don't know what you're talking about," he teased, closing his eyes again.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:02 pm

"So you've forgotten the entire plan for a lot of outdoor sex and midnight skinny-dipping," Ellie stated, placing soft kisses on his shoulder. "I'm rather disappointed Professor," she teased. It was fun teasing him about all things sex-related, even if they weren't actually going to do them. "I'd brought my cute pj's and everything," she added with a grin, looking up with sparkling eyes.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:10 pm

Kieran opened his eyes again and chuckled at her words. "Oh, now that you mention it, I think I remember something," he grinned, as he got on top of her and placed a kiss on her lips. He just loved this teasing game of theirs, and couldn't get tired of it.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:23 pm

"So you do remember stuff other than what bill was passed in what year and by whom...?" she teased, stroking his cheek. "I was getting worried that you were turning into a robot or something. And those just aren't fun," she added, bringing her lips to his.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:26 pm

Kieran chuckled and rolled his eyes at her teasing. She was able to make him seem kind of lame at moments, but he knew that he was not lame. "Hey!" he exclaimed, lightly slapping the side of her thigh. "No more words about my teacher life, it's weekend," he grinned, then pressed his lips against hers again.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:36 pm

Her next words were cut short as he pressed his lips to his. She could never tire of his kisses; they were amazing. The usual butterflies arose, starting up a new dance as she kissed him back, fingers caressing his bare back. "You mean I can't tease you about it at all?" she teased softly when they finally broke apart, cheeky eyes sparkling. "Well there goes all the fun from the weekend."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:48 pm

Kieran chuckled again and kissed the tip of her nose. "I'm sure I'll find ways to have fun with you anyway," he replied, then rolled out of bed. "Come on now!" he grinned, pulling the sheets off her. "Let's get ready."
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:50 pm

Alona was in a rush, but was also very excited for her weekened with Andy. They hadn't had much time for themselves, in all honesty, so she couldn't wait for a moment like this. But as many times before, she had let packing and everything for the last moment and in that morning, she was still not ready. She kept running from one side of the house to another, looking for clothes and all the other stuff she needed. And the fact that Andy would come to pick her up soon didn't really help with her straight thinking.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Life was awesome, Andy mused as he drove to Alona's house. Amazing weather, a fun camping trip and getting to spend the whole weekend with Alona; what could be better? He was running late - or rather by Alona's standards: on time. He knew her well enough to guess that she'd left her packing until the last minute, or was running late as usual, so there was really no point in him hurrying.
'How late are you running? A.' he texted with a smile.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:02 am

Alona was still in her pyjamas, wearing a black pair of shorts and a green top. Her hair was up in a messy ponytail and she didn't seem to find anything in that house. When her phone started ringing with a text message, she sighed and tucked a few blonde locks behind her ear. She opened it and read it, then replied quickly.
'Very. Sad Come inside when you get here.' she texted back. She was living by herself in that house, because her parents were living in her hometown and she didn't have any roommate, so it was all fine.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:20 am

Andy chuckled when he read her reply. He wasn't surprised in the slightest. Even driving slowly it didn't take Andy long to get to her place. Picking up the carton-coffee-holder that was on the passenger seat, guarding two steaming mochas, he got out of the car and headed inside. "Andrews! You're fired from the army for not being ready on time. World War 3 is upon us and you're still only in your pj's!" he teasingly called out to her, waiting for her to come over from wherever in the house she was.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:27 am

Alona was still packing and actually getting closer to an end, when she heard Andy's voice inside her house. She giggled at his words and shook her head. "How do you know I'm still in my pj's?" she called out for him. She zipped her backpack, then headed out in the hallway, in her shorts and her tank top, and with her messy hair.
"Okay fine, I'm still in my pj's," she pouted, staring down at her feet.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:32 am

"I'm psychic!" he called back to her, before her gorgeous form appeared in front of him. "The penguins and polar bears are already invading, what with their lasers and ice beams. And frankly I don't think you can hide much ammunition in that outfit," he said with a smirk. "You've doomed us all. Now we're going to have to live in igloos for the rest of our lives. Here," he handed her one of the coffees.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:36 am

Alona looked up at Andy, the same playful pout on her face. She blushed a little and a warm shiver ran through her body when he smirked, looking down at her outfit. "Oh, you'd be surprised," she chuckled at his ammunition comment.
At his last statement, she rolled her eyes and grabbed the coffee from him. "Oh, shut up," she said simply as she got on her tip-toes, put a hand on the back of his neck and pressed a kiss on his lips. She hadn't even realized how much she had missed him.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:44 am

As she came close to him, he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I can think of a brilliant way we could keep warm though, if it came down to igloos," he retorted with a smirk. With his free hand he brushed a lock of hair from her eyes. "Morning, sweetie," he greeted her softly, lips meeting hers in a greeting kiss.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:50 am

Alona rolled her eyes and chuckled at his retort. He surely knew good ways of keeping themselves warm, she had never doubted that. At her greeting though, she smiled sweetly. "Morning, baby," she greeted back, gently kissing him back. She felt kind of sorry that she had to make him wait, but she knew that he wouldn't get upset.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:16 am

"So are you almost ready?" he murmured, as they broke the kiss, placing a kiss on her head. "We don't really want to keep all those trees and rivers waiting, do we?" he asked with a soft chuckle. Not that he really cared about that; simply that he and Kieran had decided on a time to meet and he didn't really want to arrive any later than that.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:33 pm

Alona chuckled, but pouted a little when he kissed her head. "I don't know..." she murmured, keeping her arms around his neck. But then, her face lit up and she looked up at him with a smile and a pair of puppy eyes. "I will be, if you want to give me an extra hand," she said, shrugging slightly.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:56 pm

"My goal is but to serve, my liege," Andy quoted dramatically, stepping away and giving a low bow. "What would you like help with?" he asked, taking a sip of coffee.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Alona smiled at Andy's words and placed her cup of coffee on the table. "Come," she said, taking his hand and pulling him with her, towards her room. It was a total disaster in there, clothes thrown all over the place and not only that. But she had to make it quick, and she assumed that he could help, if he was there.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:25 am

"I see what you're trying to do here," he began teasingly as he let himself be led. "You're trying to get me-" The rest of the planned sentence fell short as he saw her room. "-to clean your room," he finished, raising an eyebrow. "You live here?" he asked, though as usual a hint of teasing found its way into his tone.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:30 am

Alona chuckled and rolled her eyes at the beginning of his sentence. Of course, he could only think of naughty stuff she could do, though most of the things she did were not like that. Like this one. A small laugh escaped her lips as she let go of his hand and turned around to face him. She folded her arms over her chest and gave him the puppy eyes.
"Yes, Mr.Perfect, I'm sorry to tell you that, but this is where I live," she chuckled, rolling her eyes again. "And anyway, I don't want you to clean my room. Though it might help, I haven't seen the carpet in ages," she joked. "I'm just trying to pack, okay?"
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next