Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

NYC, here we come! [Kieran]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NYC, here we come! [Kieran] Empty NYC, here we come! [Kieran]

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:58 pm

It was early Friday morning and Ellie was waiting for Kieran to pick her up. Stifling a yawn, she checked over her things and having been satisfied that she'd packed everything that was needed, dropped down onto the bed, sending a quick message to Patrick and Emma to make sure they weren't running late. The trio had their first gig in New York City, and Ellie had to make sure they wouldn't be leave late; even an hour could prove to be disastrous on the 13-hour drive.

She was wearing a tight Rammstein t-shirt, black skinny jeans and heels, her hair loose about her shoulders and her tiny emerald nose-stud glinting in the morning light. A happy smile crossed her lips; she was so looking forward to this weekend. Picking up her guitar, she strummed a soft tune as she waited for Kieran.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

NYC, here we come! [Kieran] Empty Re: NYC, here we come! [Kieran]

Post by Kieran Richards Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Kieran sighed softly as he pulled up in front of Ellie's building. It was very early and he would have liked to sleep a little bit more, but he was excited for this weekend. He was so proud of Ellie; at the beginning, he didn't even know that music was one of her passions.

New York was going to be fun, he was sure about this. The gig Ellie had with her two classmates was going to rock and after it was over... well, let's just say the usual would happen between him and his green-eyed beauty.

He got out of the car and entered the building. He quickly walked towards Ellie's appartment, running a hand through his hair. He slowly opened the door, not wanting to startle her or anything. And he was glad that he did it so quietly, because she kept playing the soft tune on guitar. He went towards her room and saw her there on the bed. He smiled and leaned against the doorframe, looking at him. "What could be better than a morning song sang by such lovely fingers?" he spoke not very loudly.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:34 pm

Her eyes closed as the soft familiar notes filled the room. It was a Russian folk song that her mother had often sung to her when she was little, and it was one of Ellie's favourites. It was a way she still held onto her roots, in this all-English setting.

Hearing a voice, she looked up, a smile lighting up her face as she saw who it was. "Only a morning song with you here with me," she replied. She looked shyly down at her guitar. "I could sing it for you," she added softly. She was still a bit shy playing around him, especially songs from her childhood.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Kieran's smile grew wider as he walked up to her and placed a kiss on her head. He then plopped himself down the bed and looked at her.
"It would be the best way to start my day," he told her. He loved her when she was shy and sweet, because she showed that she was not only the crazy teenager; it was more about her than that.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:04 pm

She grinned, and a slight blush crept onto her cheeks. "You're so sweet," she told him, leaning over to place a kiss on his cheek before beginning to strum. A smile playing on her lips, she began to sing softly, her green eyes going to Kieran every so often.

Finishing the song, she smiled. "It's about a girl who's singing about her love, who's a soldier away on foreign soil. Mum used to sing it to me when I was younger," she explained softly, the shyness not quite going away. She wasn't sure exactly why she was this shy; most other songs she was fine singing to him.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:12 pm

Kieran smiled as he listened to the song. It was such a nice one, but he felt like it was even nicer now, sung by Ellie. And he was sure that this was the case. He smiled as she finished it and looked at her.
"You played it beautifully, love," he said, placing a soft kiss on her head again. "Why are you so shy? It was great," he told her softly, moving a lock of hair out of her eyes.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:20 pm

Placing 'Jupiter' down, she wrapped her arms around his waist, nuzzling into his chest as she cuddled him. "Thank you, sweetie. I'm not sure why I'm shy, I just am," she told him, giving a sheepish chuckle. "But 13 hours stuck in a car with you is sure to knock that out of me," she teased.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:27 pm

Kieran chuckled when she gently nuzzled into his chest, and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. He stroked her soft hair with his fingers, rocking her ever-so-slightly. At her words though, he laughed mischievously. "You know I'm always here for you," he smirked.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:43 pm

Ellie giggled, placing a soft kiss on his lips. "I know. You always are and always will be. And you always have the best 'comforting' methods," she teased. "And I know we'll have great fun celebrating our first gig," she added mischievously.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Kieran laughed again, placing a hand on her soft cheek. "I know," he said cockily. "I've got some pretty awesome techniques myself, you know most of them," he teased, then slowly kissed the corner of her mouth.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:21 pm

"They are pretty awesome techniques," she admitted with a laugh, then taking hold of his shirt collar, pulled him closer into a proper kiss. This was going to be such an amazing weekend: she got to perform with her friends in New York, plus she got to go with the man she loved. What could be better?
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:26 pm

Kieran chuckled, then let Ellie pull him closer for a proper kiss. He was really looking forward to this weekend, not only because he got to see her and her friends perform in New York, but he would also spend a whole weekend with her. When she pulled away, he smiled and gently ruffled her hair.
"Come on, sweets," he said, getting up from the bed. "The limousine is waiting for you outside," he chuckled.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:31 pm

"A limousine is better than a flight any old day," she replied with a laugh. They'd originally wanted to catch a flight up, but had realised it'd be rather expensive with all their gear and they were broke students, after all. She grabbed her bag, and handed it to him. "Here you are, dear chauffeur of mine," she said teasingly, grabbing Jupiter and her soft-toy fox, who always came on important trips. "After all, I can't tire out before the show, can I?" she added with a teasing smirk.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:38 pm

Kieran pouted playfully when she handed the bag to him. Of course, he would have taken it anyway, but it was always fun to mess with his green-eyed beauty. "This is blackmail, Ms.Volkova," he whined jokingly. "Seriously!"
Then, with that upset expression all over his face he turned around and left the room, though slowly enough so she caught up with him.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Ellie giggled, locking the door and following him. "That's not blackmailing, that's guilt-tripping. Gosh, Kieran, get your terms correct," she teased him.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:00 am

Kieran chuckled as she shook his head, but didn't look back at her. "Shut up," he grinned, starting downstairs towards the exit of the building. It was an important day and they couldn't be late.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:13 am

"Make me," she sing-songed back, skipping towards him and prodding him in the side softly. Her tiredness was slowly fading away, to be replaced with her usual hyperness. "I assume you've got an awesome playlist for the journey?" she asked as she skipped ahead, arriving at his car and leaning against it as she waited for him to catch up.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:18 am

Kieran chuckled when she told him to make her; so she was not that tired anymore. As they walked, he gently groped her butt with a smirk, not before he made sure that no one would see them. "Is this good enough, Ms.Volkova?" he grinned as he walked ahead to his car. He put her bag in the back, then turned towards her.
"As always, love," he replied with a smile.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:48 pm

"Hey!" she protested with a giggle. "Like that's going to get me to shut up," she added, poking her tongue out at him. "Now, let's hit the road shall we? I promise I won't sing too out-of-tune," she joked.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Kieran chuckled when she giggled at his gestures. He liked her because she was always so crazy and bubbly, even in early mornings like this. With a goofy grin on his face, he opened the car door for her. "M'lady," he said with a small bow, then went to get it himself.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Ellie sunk into a slight curtsey. "Why thank you, kind sir," she replied, sliding into the car.

~

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" Ellie whined, looking out of the window then back at Kieran. As much as she was enjoying being with Kieran, she was bored of this car-ride.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:32 pm

Kieran rolled his eyes and sighed. "Oh, stop whining, Donkey," he smirked, shaking his head. "We'll be there soon." The car ride had been long and not necessarily boring, but he definetly needed to stretch a little, and probably the same went for Ellie. So he understood her, but she had to wait a little more.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:25 pm

"Shush you, I am not Donkey. I'm way more charming and awesome than he is," she stated, giving a pout. "How could you even compare us too?" she added with a sniff, looking out the window. How she couldn't wait to get to their motel, have a long shower and then head to the concert. "Boredboredboredbored," she murmured sing-songingly.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Kieran chuckled at her words, glancing at her. He knew that she was bored, he was not exactly farting rainbows either, but she could be a little more patient. "Donkey was awesome too. Don't tell me he is not, he so is!" he protested with a nod, turning his eyes back to the road.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:57 pm

She leaned her head against his shoulder, smiling slightly. "Puss-in-Boots was way cooler," she stated, eyes closing for a moment. "He was just epic. And the fact that he was voiced by Antonio Banderas just made him even cooler."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next