Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
NYC, here we come! [Kieran] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

NYC, here we come! [Kieran]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NYC, here we come! [Kieran] - Page 2 Empty Re: NYC, here we come! [Kieran]

Post by Kieran Richards Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:28 pm

A smile pulled on Kieran's lips when Ellie leaned her head against his shoulder. He knew that however crazy and bubbly she wanted to seem, she was still tired because she had woken up early. Who knew how much she had slept anyway...
He passed a hand through her hair, though he kept his eyes on the road. "Wanna take a little nap, hun?" he asked.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:42 pm

"But who will keep you awake enough not to drive us off the road if I nap," she teased, nuzzling him. She was sure that he probably was even more tired than her. But hopefully they'd arrive soon and they could have a nap-and-cuddle before the concert. She enjoyed sweet moments like that.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Kieran chuckled and shook his head, once again passing his fingers through her dark hair. "You can not be tired over there, you know it. And who knows how much time we get before the show. I think you should try take a nap, I can deal with it," he smiled, placing a kiss on her head.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:39 am

Not moving her head from its current resting place, she shook her head. "I'll be fine. Just get me one of those Demon energy drinks and I'll be fine. Those things are amazing. Two and a half of those babies and I'll be up all night. Even though the recommended dose is one per day, but who listens to that anyways," she rambled, giving a soft chuckle. That was how she stayed awake for class. Hey, she had to get the caffeine-buzz somehow.

"And anyways, look - New York!" she exclaimed happily, sitting up. Oh sweet Rammstein, they were there. Finally. "Kieran, Kieran look - New York City! We're here, we're like actually here!"
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:44 am

Kieran sighed and shook his head. "You know what it mean, when the recommended dose is one per day? That you should drink no more than one per day," he stated, keeping his eyes on the road. He knew how it was, he also drank a lot of energy drinks, but she was younger and probably healthier.

At her sudden reaction, Kieran chuckled and glanced at her. "Yes, we are. And this also gives us time for a cuddle session. Yay for us!" he grinned.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:59 am

Ellie rolled her eyes, grinning. "Pfft, what do they know? I mean, all they know is the inner workings of the human body and how the drinks affect it. No big deal," she joked. "It's only when you hit three that you have to start to worry. At three your German lecturer morphs into Till Lindemann," she said with a laugh. That had happened to her on so many occasions.

Ellie bounced in her seat, all sleepiness gone. "Ohmygosh-we're-actually-here!" she said in one big rush, grinning like a loon. "Yay-yay-yay! Oh, and definitely yay on the cuddle-session. Those are always super excellent," she added, leaning over placing a kiss on his cheek.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:05 am

Kieran looked at Ellie when she said that, his eyebrows up and his face pretty serious. "That is so not normal, Ellie," he said, giving her the daddy-eyes. "Seriously. You should be careful with those."

Kieran couldn't help a grin and a light laugh at her excitement. He knew that she couldn't wait to get here, but didn't know that she'd be so bouncy. He chuckled when she kissed his cheek and nodded. "I know, I'm pretty great at those. Just wait to see my cuddle-sessions in a different city. They only get better."
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:37 pm

Ellie gave a pout, sniffing. "It so is. Don't tell me you didn't do the same when you were studying for your doctorate so you can be all cool and say you're Dr. Kieran Richards. Or was that sooo long ago that they didn't even know about the existence of caffeine," she teased him with a grin.

At his next words, her grin widened. He was so sweet and adorable at times. "You're so cute. And just all sorts of awesome. But I am most definitely looking forward to these different-city-cuddles."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:44 pm

Kieran rolled his eyes at Ellie's words. Of course he knew how important caffeine was for most people, like himself or his girl. But she couldn't abuse, because she was young and had to take care of her health. "Hey!" he chuckled, glancing at her. "I am not old."

Kieran grinned at her words; he liked to be complimented. "I have a different cuddle session for each city," he chuckled. "Just wait for New York, it must be one of the best."
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:04 am

Ellie's eyes gleamed at the prospect of a teasing session. "You so are. You're practically ancient. I mean, you and Saint Thomas More were probably like the bestest of friends," she teased, plopping her head back on his shoulder.

"You're adorable," she told him with a giggle. "And New York's one better be the best one. Otherwise I'll throw my signature gummy-cherries at you."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:10 am

"Hey!" Kieran chuckled again, and playfully pushed her head off his shoulder. "Then you shouldn't be here with me. And you definetly shouldn't enjoy me as much as you do," he teased with a grin.

"I really am adorable," he chuckled cockily. "But throwing gummy-cherries can turn into something sexy. I definetly can turn it into something sexy," he told her with a smirk, though he kept his eyes on the road.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:16 am

"Well obviously you're a vampire. And vampires are just sexy. Well, except for those fairy sparklers that everyone adores. No, the proper-style vamps are sexy. Which is why I'm obviously with you, and obviously why I enjoy you so much," she shot back with a grin.

Ellie gave a soft snort. "You can turn anything into sexy, not just throwing gummy-cherries. You could probably somehow turn something as boring as moving house into something sexy," she retorted. He really must have been a rabbit in a past life.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:19 am

Kieran grinned, though he kept his eyes on the road. He couldn't not stay focused in the New York traffic, that was dangerous. "Vampires are sexy," he agreed with a nod. "And moving house can be something absolutely steamy," he smirked, eyes gleaming with mischief.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:33 am

"And now I know your Halloween outfit," she teased sweetly. "You'll look brilliant. And moving house is so not steamy. At least not in a good way. I don't know what planet you've been moving house on." By now she was getting restless. "Kiiiiieeeran, where's this stoopid motel? I'm sick of your car by now," she whined.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:37 am

Kieran just chuckled at her words. He did have a dirty mind, but only for Ellie, because as much as she wanted to fight this, she was the same. When she started whining again, he rolled his eyes.
"Ellie, stop it. Seriously," he said, as he looked around for the motel. The traffic was pretty busy, so it's gonna be a while.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:42 am

"Nooo," she protested with a pout, before rooting around in the glove compartment where she'd stashed a small bag of her cherry-candy. Popping two in her mouth, she sulkily chewed on them. She was tired of being in this car and desperately wanted out so she could stretch. Suddenly she brightened, "Can I blow all this traffic up? So we get there faster? I think I have some explosives in my bag," she joked, though she kept a straight and serious face.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:45 am

Kieran raised an eyebrow and laughed at her words. She had this hidden talent of always making things better and funnier. He wanted off the car too, he needed to stretch and lay down for a bit.
"No, Miss Volkova, you can't," he chuckled. "I taught you better than that."
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:34 pm

"But but but explosions are fun," she replied, pulling puppy-eyes. "And they make a lovely nice 'BOOM!'" she added, illustrating her point with an exploding hand gesture. "Plus think of all the space that it'd clear. C'mon, it's a brilliant idea...!"
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:36 pm

Kieran chuckled again and shook his head. "You would go 'boom!' too, m'dear," he told her, taking his eyes off the road. "And we wouldn't want this to happen, would we?" he grinned and winked, then turned his eyes away from her.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:44 pm

"Nuh uh. I'll just do a protective charm spell or something. Hermione taught me well in that last book," she retorted, a cute grin on her lips. "Or y'know, we could coat the car in gummy-cherries, I heard that they have insane powers. So they would be good at protecting us against the impact."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:46 pm

Kieran laughed lightly; he liked how she was so childish sometimes, and turned him into a kid as well. Which was good, because he always seemed young and lively, even when he had bad days. "Yay for gummy-cherries! Seriously," he said with a straight face and a nod. Soon enough, he was able to drive off finally.
"Huh, look at that," he smiled. "You won't have to make anything go 'boom!' now."
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:43 pm

Ellie grinned. She was glad that he didn't mind her childishness. It was simply who she was and she couldn't change that. Nor did she want to; it was much too fun. At his words, her face fell and she pouted. "Aww, but I wanted to explode things. How can you do that, Kieran? How can you deprive me of exploding things?" she demanded teasingly.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Kieran laughed again and shook his head. "Well, I am at least trying to deprive you of exploding things. Can't have the New York PD and firefighters have the impression that we are some Chicago pyromaniacs, even though we are," he teased with a grin. "Plus, you can make many things explode. We will just have to get to the hotel," he smirked suggestively.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:03 am

"Butbut 'boom'..." she protested. "Besides, we have to earn our pyromaniac reputations somehow, and New York is a great place to start." At his words, she fell about in giggles, shaking her head. When she recovered, she looked at him, an impish grin on her lips. "I'm good at those things. Even if I do say so myself."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:08 am

Kieran couldn't help laughing at how adorable Ellie was. He liked that she was childish, but when she was needed, she could be mature as well. But there was no need for her to be mature at the moment.
"You are pretty great," he admitted with a nod.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next