Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor)

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) Empty Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor)

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:22 pm

Ellie and Alona had booked one of the 'study rooms' in the library. Usually the rooms where for study groups, but today the pair were using it for their mock trial with Andy and Richards after a bet Andy and Alona made regarding who the better lawyer would be.

Ellie had convinced her Anthropology professor to act as the judge and now the students were waiting for the teachers. At stake was not only pride, but a weeks worth of free coffee.

Ellie was dressed smartly for the occasion - she wore a white shirt, black waistcoat and black tightish pants. She went and re-arranged the room so it resembled an informal court-room then grinned at Alona. "We're soo gonna win this!"
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) Empty Re: Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor)

Post by Alona Andrews Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Alona was actually pretty excited about that, mostly for Kieran and Ellie, as it was their field. As for her and O'Hara, it was only the bet they had made a few days ago. Alona was wearing a black pair of skinny jeans and a white, button-up shirt. It was not exactly her usual style, but she liked it. However, the way she was dressed was not going to change her relaxed attitude, so she was sitting on a chair, her feet on a table.

She smiled towards Ellie as she spoke. "They don't stand a chance," she agreed with a nod.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) Empty Re: Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor)

Post by Kieran Richards Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:34 pm

Kieran and Andy were just heading towards the library, when they heard what the two girls were talking about. The Law teacher chuckled, as he opened the door. "Who doesn't stand a chance, Miss Andrews?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Then, his eyes turned to Ellie. "Hello, Miss Volkova," he greeted her. "Ready for the confrontation of the century?"
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:37 pm

Eleanor headed up to the library study rooms. One of her favourite students had convinced her to be the judge in a mock trial. Although she didn't know much about the law field (after all, she was an anthropologist, not a lawyer), she thought this would be an interesting way to pass the afternoon and she was looking forward to seeing Ellie and her professor, Richards, battle it out.

Finding the room, she came in, smiling at the two students. "Hello girls," she greeted them with a nod, heading to the chair in the middle that had been set out for her. "You must be excited." She gave a nod of greeting to the two teachers. "And may I offer you gentleman a word of warning - I think you two should be worried," she told them with a teasing chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:39 pm

Ellie grinned at him. "I do beleive that it is you, Professor Richards who doesn't stand a chance," she told him with a straight face. "And I'm totally ready for the confrontation of the century. I would like to let you know that my mochas must have marshmallows, when you're getting them for us," she added with a slight smirk.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:43 pm

Andy chuckled at Eleanor's comment. "Don't scare me, Judge. He was the best I could do at such short notice," he joked, sauntering to the other side of the room and sitting down at one of the tables. Today he looked rather formal - he actually had on a proper button-down shirt and dress pants. Not his usual style, but after all, they were on trial.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:45 pm

Alona quickly took her feet from the table as the two teachers entered the room. She laughed a bit when she heard Ellie's words. She turned her eyes to O'Hara. She couldn't not notice how good he looked, all dressed-up. "Heard that?" she grinned, raising an eyebrow.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:51 pm

Eleanor gave a chuckle. "Well said, Miss Volkova. I like your confidence." She turned to Kieran. "It seems, Mr Richards, that even your own client is dubious as to your defending skills. I wish you luck," she added with a slight smile. "So, shall we start?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:54 pm

Ellie nodded. "All rise for the Honourable Judge Brennan," she said with a smile. "Today the court will be seeing the case of Andrews vs O'Hara," she began, glancing over at Kieran for a moment and smirking. This was going to be fun.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Andy grinned at Alona. She looked very pretty today in her formal-ish clothing. "I heard, Miss Andrews. But I'll continue to have faith in Richards here. And for your information, I like my coffee hot and strong," he shot back with a grin.
When Ellie told them to rise, he did, still glancing at Alona.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:59 pm

Eleanor wiped the smile off her face, though inside she was still grinning at the funniness of the situation. She gave a nod at the girl. "Thank you Miss Volkova," she replied, then surveyed the room. "However, in light of the fact that neither your client, nor the defense's, nor indeed the Judge knows anything about the court of law, today the trial is strictly on a debate basis. So no legal mumbo-jumbo," she said, looking over at the two 'lawyers'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:03 pm

Alona playfully narrowed her eyes at Andy as he said that, then stood up, looking at Dr.Brennan. It was not easy for her to focus when he was there, dressed so well, and she hated that. But, thank God, it was just a funny thing, not a serious one.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:04 pm

Kieran rolled his eyes at Ellie's words, then stood up, listening to the judge, but looking at his favourite student. She was beautiful that day, dressed so formal and serious.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Ellie glanced over at Kieran for a moment and her smile widened for a moment. She was definitely going to try harder to concentrate today with him there. But she was determined to prove that she could this, could be a lawyer.

She nodded when Brennan said no legal-speak. "As you wish, Judge Brennan. Today we the prosecution are going to use our wits, knowledge and charm to convince you that we are better lawyers than our dear opposition," she stated, smirking slightly at Kieran when she said this.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Eleanor nodded. "Good. I am looking forward to hearing your points. And for the record, I require a coffee from whichever side wins. Mr Richards, you may start your rebuttal or whatever."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Kieran gave a small nod, before talking. "Of course, Dr. Brennan," he started. "However, let me say that the prosecution's charm will not be a great value. We have the wits, the knowledge and most important, the experience, which I am sure it is going to make the difference."
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Alona smiled slightly at Richards's words. She leaned closer to Ellie. "Which means they're old," she couldn't help whispering in the girl's ear.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:32 pm

Ellie couldn't help but give a small giggle at Alona's words, which then she covered up by giving a cough. "Mr Richards, you overlook the fact that although we are younger, this is in fact a bonus. Our youngness helps us relate to and understand our clients better. For instance, if a client comes to us and says 'I want to make a will and leave my entire state and fortune to the community of Dramione addicts out there', we instantly know what that means. And although you have experience, Mr Richards, the obsessions and references of the young generation can elude you."

Last edited by Ellie Volkova on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:42 pm

Andy raised an eyebrow. "Dramione?" he whispered to Richards. "Is that like a disease?" He sat mystified for a moment. "Or maybe it's some new Harry Potter thing... Those things always pop up, always with the weirdest names," he added, trying to be helpful.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Alona heard Andy's words and couldn't help chuckling a bit at that. "You've got to talk about football for him to understand something," she whispered to Ellie with a grin.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Kieran's eyebrows shot up in surprise when he heard about something called 'Dramione'. He felt like he had heard it before, but he didn't know exactly what it was. "Miss Volkova... Considering out experience, communication is not even that important. We have the brains and the skills to help people, even if they are the Dramonie fans. I mean, Dramoine... Dramione," he stuttered, probably blushing a little.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:53 pm

Ellie leaned down, pretending to whisper something to Alona to cover up her giggles. Taking a breath and calming herself, she raised an eyebrow. "How can you say communication isn't important? We're lawyers, the whole point of us it to communicate with clients and pass on our knowledge. So how can you use your brains and skills if you aren't good at the communication aspect?" she retorted, a slight smirk on her lips. He was blushing and she found that adorable, but she wasn't going to get side-tracked.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Eleanor raised an eyebrow when she heard Ellie use a youth-culture-reference. Of course, she had no idea what it meant, which in a way helped solidify the girl's argument. But thankfully, judging by the reactions of the other two teachers, she was not alone in her mystification. She couldn't help but smile when Andy asked if it was a disease. She gave a slow nod as she continued to listen to student and teacher battling it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:09 pm

Andy heard Alona's words and raised an eyebrow, glaring playfully at her. He wanted to reply but the 'lawyers' were going at it full throttle and he didn't want to interrupt. "Tell her that not all communication has to be verbal," he whispered to Kieran. "Or something like that... Or just use some obscure reference those teens will never have heard of..."
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Kieran gave Ellie a smile, as to show her that she didn't have to be happy just yet, because she hadn't won yet. "Miss Volkova, I did not say that communication was not important. I just said that sometimes, having skills and brains can mean even more than good communication. As a lawyer, of course we know how to communicate; it is what we do. But experience can make a big difference." Then, he heard Andy's words and nodded slightly. "Afterall, as my colleague just mentioned, communication does not have to be verbal all the time," he added with a wink directed to Ellie.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next