Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy]

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 2 Empty Re: Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy]

Post by Andy O'Hara Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:05 pm

"Hey!" Andy protested. "I'm not Mr Perfect. I just happen to like being friends with my floor, thank you very much," he cheekily shot back with a grin. "Y'know, it's nice not tripping over random stuff on my midnight-feast trips. And spare me the puppy-eyes; they won't work," he added, placing a kiss on her forehead. "What do you need me to find?"
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 2 Empty Re: Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy]

Post by Alona Andrews Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:33 pm

Alona kept the puppy eyes on as he spoke. She really needed someone to help her with her packing, because it was going to take ages if not. When he told her that the puppy eyes wouldn't work and kissed her head, she playfully hit his chest.
"But I'm cute. They should work," she joked with a small smile. However, at his next question, she took a deep breath and looked around. "Just... some things I could wear over there. Like, anything you think that fits."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Andy grinned. "You're not just cute. You're gorgeous. So, yeah, I guess that'll work." He looked around her room for a moment, a contemplating expression on his face. Then with a smirk he turned back to Alona. "Well, you could just not wear anything," he stated innocently with a shrug. "That'd suit me just fine. Or just walk around in your underwear if you're shy. Very easy to pack."
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:53 pm

Alona gave him a wide smile when he said that she was not cute, she was gorgeous. Well, that was so sweet coming from him.
But then, she turned around and bent over, looking through the many many clothes thrown over there. At his words though, she raised an eyebrow and turned around to look at him. "Oh really?" she asked with a chuckle. She walked up to him and smacked the back of his neck. "Well this is how good this idea of yours is, Mister," she said, pointing a finger at him.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:05 pm

Andy held his hands up in a surrendering-gesture. "Hey! I'm just saying the truth. You shouldn't be so mean to me for that," he protested, picking up a shirt off the floor and chucking it at her. "Andrews, hurry up. You're not going to a fashion show, just take any old thing," he whined, but his eyes were sparkling. He scooped up a pile of clothes off the floor and dumped it onto her bed. "There. Packed. Put that in your bag and let's go."
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:21 pm

Alona caught the shirt he threw at her, then pouted when he started being all whiny, but pretty strict at the same time. As he placed the pile of clothes on the bed, she rolled her eyes and frowned at him.
"Oh, really? Well look at this," she said, holding out a pretty... interesting shirt. It was something she had bought at some point, in a moment of craziness, but hadn't wore it at all. "Do you think I could use it over there? I don't think so."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:12 pm

Andy's eyebrow shot up. "That is hot. Very hot. Very you. You could fully wear that out there. Take it. Please do," he told her, blue eyes sparkling. Oh how he'd love to see her in that. "After all, you need to pack something sexy."
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:15 pm

Alona raised an eyebrow and chuckled at Andy's reaction. After all, she had expected him to find a good use for that shirt.
"No, Andy," she said, shaking her head and throwing it aside. "I don't need to pack something sexy. You want me to pack something sexy. No, I'll be practical, so you'll have to deal with me this way," she smirked, then started putting some shirts in her backpack.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Andy gave a groan. "Why? Practical is no fun. The trees and nature and stuff want to see you in sexy stuff too," he protested. "Alright, fine, we'll compromise: three sexy things and the rest can be practical. Deal?" he asked with a smile.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Alona folded her arms over her chest and sighed, looking at him. She was not that much for sexy clothing, though with him, it felt nice and right.
"Fine!" she accepted after a while. "Take this pile of clothes down and pick your three things," she said, pointing at it.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:41 pm

Andy gave a childish grin. "Yus!" he exclaimed in triumph, scooping the clothes up. "As for the sexy clothes, you can pick. I'm sure you'll make an awesome choice," he added with a wink, before looking for a clear spot of floor. Then with a shrug, he just the pile not far from him. "After all, you know your wardrobe better than me," he told her, coming up and wrapping his arms around her waist, smiling cutely at her.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Alona folded her arms over her chest again and rolled her eyes, a small chuckle escaping her lips. She gently placed her arms around his neck when he came up close to her. "You're annoying," she stated, looking him in the eye. "Look how this is going to work. I'll pack up everything I need, and you pick those three things. If you don't pick, no sexy things for you," she said seriously, though a grin started making appearance in the corners of her lips. "Now, come on. We should be already on our way."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Andy raised an eyebrow at her sudden decisiveness. "Oooh, look who's suddenly trying to be on time," he teased. "'I'm late, I'm late for a very important date'?" Fingers playing in her hair, he gave her a smile. "Come on, Alona. I'd pick but I'm afraid I'll have an avalanche of clothes fall onto me and kill me if I go into the wardrobe," he jested, placing a kiss on her lips.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:54 pm

Alona chuckled and shook her head. It was just the fact that she had been fooling around for long enough, and she was already way too late. She rolled her eyes and, with a smile on her lips, she kissed him back.
"Well, you'll have to take some risks if you want that," she shrugged once she pulled away, and went to get her bag ready. There was not more time to waste.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:02 pm

Andy rolled his eyes, as she went to get ready. "If I die, it's all your fault," he grumbled playfully. "You'll be like, oh why didn't I pick the outfits myself? But it'd be too late, cos I'll be dead. It's all fun and games until a clothes-avalanche kills you," Andy carried on with his playful grumbles, picking through clothes.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:08 pm

Alona laughed lightly as she got her clothes ready to put in her bag. "Stop grumbling and pick those things," she chuckled, shaking her head. He could be such a kid sometimes, but she liked him even more.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:15 pm

"Fine. I want that sexy can't-even-call-it-a-shirt thing, this and this," he told her with a grin, handing her the things and giving her a backwards-hug. "Now, m'dear, almost done?"
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:24 pm

Alona smiled as she took those pretty sexy things and started packing them as well. Okay, maybe she would wear them, after all. Her smile widened when he gave her a backwards hug and she put the last shirt in her bag.
"Uhm-hum," she mumbled, nodding her head a little. "I couldn't have done it without your help."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:31 pm

He gave a chuckle. "I'm sure you would have. I just would have missed out on the chance to get you into skimpy clothes," he teased, nuzzling her neck. "Shall we go then, messy Princess?"
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:34 pm

Alona chuckled at Andy's words, and as he nuzzled her neck. Her hand went back into his lovely hair and she grinned, her other hand going over his.
"Oh no," she said, once again playfully slapping his cheek. "Don't call me that."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Andy gave a soft chuckle. "No, you can be my Soccer Princess. That sounds much nicer," he said, beginning to propel her forwards, chin still resting on her shoulder. "Let's go then."

Then suddenly he remembered something and got his phone out. 'Richards, don't forget the pizza. A.'
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Alona chuckled, her hands going over his. "That is much better," she replied, but then, when she started propelling her forward, she pulled away a little.
"Okay, I know that you'd like me to go with you wearing this tiny shorts and this top, but these are my pj's," she chuckled, then pulled out from the pile of clothes a pair of boyfriend jeans and a form-fitting grey shirt.

Kieran smiled at his reflection in the mirror as he threw on a pair of dark jeans and a white plain shirt. He had heard his phone ringing, but he had totally forgotten about it. She was with Ellie after all, what did he care about others?
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:04 pm

"But you look so sexy in them," he told her with a grin. Then as soon as she got changed, he picked her up, one hand under her knees, the other supporting her back and carried her out. "That's it. If you've forgotten anything, then tough. We're running way too late," he told her, carrying her along with her bag to the car.

"How do I look?" Ellie asked, coming out of the bathroom and giving a twirl, smiling. She was wearing a white-and-black cherry dress which seemed perfect for the sunny day.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Alona gasped a bit as Andy picked her up. She was wearing her baggy boyfriend jeans, her simple shirt and flats, and her hair was falling down her shoulders. "Andy!" she exclaimed, chuckling as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "You are such a jerk," she joked, placing a small kiss on his cheek.

Kieran smirked as he looked in the mirror, over his shoulder, at Ellie. She was so beautiful and looked so innocent in that dress, even though he knew her better than that. With a grin on his face, he turned around and wrapped an arm around her waist, looking her up and down. "Gorgeous is not enough, love," he said, placing a kiss on her lips.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Andy gave a shrug, being careful not to drop her. "Yeah, I might be. But you still put up with me. You even like me, it seems. How or why is a complete mystery to me," he said, feigning confusion. Still not letting go of her, he lowered her slightly. "Lock the door so no one can break in and clean your room while you're gone," he teased her.

A grin lit up Ellie's face and she smiled against Kieran's lips as she kissed him back. "Thank you," she replied softly when they broke apart, the smile not leaving. "You look hot today. As usual," she added with a laugh.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next