Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 5 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy]

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 5 Empty Re: Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy]

Post by Kieran Richards Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Kieran smirked a little and rolled his eyes. "Yes, but then I'm at school, and you know it's impossible. But now, we would be by ourselves, at nighttime, near water; I think it would be much harder for you," he teased.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy] - Page 5 Empty Re: Underneath the Stars [Kieran/Alona/Andy]

Post by Ellie Volkova Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:00 pm

Ellie grinned. "It's not that impossible. Your office can assent to that," she teased. "But I must say, that you're making it sound more and more tempting."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:06 pm

Kieran chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Ms.Volkova! Do you want to get me fired?" he asked dramatically, shaking his head. But at her next words, he smirked. "Of course I am. Because it is tempting. You know I'm hot," he grinned cockily.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:24 pm

"Hey! If it's anyone's fault it's yours. I can't help it if you have a penchant for giving me detention," she protested. At his next words, she shook her head,smiling. "Yes, you are," she confirmed, standing on her tiptoes and placing a kiss on his cheek. "Now, Mr Hottie, let's get this tent up."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:09 pm

Kieran smiled when she kissed his cheek. His arm went around her waist and he pulled her in for a real kiss. His hand gently went into her hair as he closed his eyes. When air became necessary, he slowly pulled away, though their chests were still touching. "And you are too," he smirked, before pulling away completely. "Let's do it. I don't want the sport-freaks to get the best spot."
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:39 pm

As his lips met hers, her eyes fluttered closed, her arms wrapping around his waist. Kissing him back, she felt a wave of joy wash over her. She loved being with him. So much. She was about to say so, when he pulled away. "Alrighty." Lacing her fingers through his, she grabbed the bag. "I reckon...that spot," she told him, pointing to a spot not far from the river's edge.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Kieran couldn't help smiling into the kiss. He had found with this young girl the joy and happiness he hadn't found with anyone before. When air became more than necessary, he pulled away and looked into her pretty eyes with a smile. He let her lace her fingers through his, then looked over at the spot she picked.
"Lovely," he agreed with a nod. "Naked swims, here we come," he teased with a grin.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:24 pm

Giggling, she thumped his stomach lightly. "Will you stop with the naked swims? You're worse than a teenage boy after a night at the strip-club," she teased. She'd heard a quote once: 'the brainy one's were always the naughtiest'; it fitted Kieran perfectly.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Kieran chuckled, then winked at her. "Don't tell me that you don't like it," he smirked, eyeing her closely. Of course she did. At first, he thought that she was one of those geeks, to be honest, the ones who didn't get out and just studied. But he had grown to known her and realized that she was very naughty, unlike his first opinion on her.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5