Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
Camp out by the lake. [Ellie]  EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
Camp out by the lake. [Ellie]  EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
Camp out by the lake. [Ellie]  EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
Camp out by the lake. [Ellie]  EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
Camp out by the lake. [Ellie]  EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
Camp out by the lake. [Ellie]  EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
Camp out by the lake. [Ellie]  EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Camp out by the lake. [Ellie]  EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
Camp out by the lake. [Ellie]  EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
Camp out by the lake. [Ellie]  EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

Camp out by the lake. [Ellie]

2 posters

Go down

Camp out by the lake. [Ellie]  Empty Camp out by the lake. [Ellie]

Post by Patrick Noel Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:17 am

Patrick had gathered his camping stuff and was about to take some days off to enjoy the nature and probably snap some new photos for his gallery and maybe even exhibition at gallery if professor will like his photos. And of course he'll take his guitar along. So he packed up everything and then an idea struck.
Patrick pulled out his phone and sent a text to Ellie: "Hey. How about a little camping somewhere beside lake?"
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Camp out by the lake. [Ellie]  Empty Re: Camp out by the lake. [Ellie]

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:48 am

Ellie had been attempting to get some studying done when her phone went off. She grinned when she saw Patrick's text, her eyes sparkling. A camping trip sounded wonderful. She was not much of a camper usually, but she knew this was going to be fun. "Yay! Sounds amazing! When, where and will you pick me up?" she texted back, throwing some clothes into her backpack and getting ready.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:29 am

Patrick grinned when his phone announced good news.

"Well actually I'm just driving around nearest stores and filling up my trunk with some beverages. So I can be at yours in less than hour. Or half an hour." he texted back feeling happy.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:56 am

Ellie grinned, not being able to contain her happiness. This was going to be so much fun. A weekend away with her friend sounded most perfect. "Just rock up whenever. So looking forward to it."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:11 am

"Great. See ya soon." Patrick sent back and jumped out of his car and headed into store for more liquid.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:46 am

Maddy checked her bag - she'd packed the essentials, junk food and was planning on bringing her guitar, Jupiter, along. She considered taking her toy which was almost like a good luck charm, but she knew she'd have Patrick to cuddle at night so there was really no need. Having sorted all that, she sat down to wait for her friend.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:43 am

Patrick arrived in ten minutes, beaming like usual, as he stepped out of his car before honking horn.
He was very excited about the camping event.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:58 am

With a giant grin, Ellie grabbed all her stuff and rushed out. Seeing Patrick's car, she beamed even more. Opening the back door, she dumped her stuff onto the back seat before getting into the front seat. "Wow, you're super speedy today," she teased him sweetly.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Patrick grinned. "Yeah couldn't stay calm for more than minute."
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:51 pm

Ellie beamed. "Oh I know the feeling. I was rushing around like a squirrel on cocaine, getting ready, I was that excited," she told him with a laugh. "So, where are we going?"
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:50 am

"Phew." Patrick whistled in fake relief. "I almost feared to say how how hyped I was last night when the idea actually resurfaced. Emm thought I was high on something and even burst through my room like she'd find my secret stash." he said laughing at the memory his crazed sis. Obviously it's been long enough since he acted like high or actually was high.

"Well not very far. I kinda found a nice spot by lake and decided to use it as camp site. And since nobody showed up while I was there I thought it could be good undisturbed spot for weekend fun." he told with this delightful expression.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon May 14, 2012 10:38 pm

"She's just worried for you,"Ellie instantly defended Em lightly, but the smile kept it from going off into something serious. "Ah, well, she just thought you were high on something. And you were - high on the anticipation of our amazing camping weekend," she joked with a giggle.

"Ooh, that sounds like it'll be beautiful. Imagine waking up to lakeside scenery. Beautiful," she murmured, blissful at the mere thought of it. "And since it sounds like it's deserted, we'll definitely have some fun, you and me," she replied mischievously. "Oh the fun we'll have this weekend; it's gonna be awesome!"
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Tue May 15, 2012 8:05 am

"Yeah, especially since we're rather close to being adults. Although she's more like adult than I should be." Patrick said wrinkling his eyebrows.
"I know it probably looked hilarious to anyone who might've passed our house. But on the other hand she's been running after me throughout places with more bizzare things waving behind my back." he nearly giggled, trying to maintain serious expression.
"Yeah. True. If you put it that way it sound believable. Even from scientific point of view." he smirked, his face making funny expression.

"Don't doubt that. The place is awesome. And I can arrange some safety from accidental by-passers. They can sometimes be quite disturbing." Patrick mused. He had some experience with couple wild tourists that always feared he was potential threat and decided to take matters in their hands...

"Oh and imagine evenings... Sun, music, drinks, fire..." his voice trailed and eyes got that dreamy expression as Patrick spaced out again. Mr day-dreamer was back for a moment.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed May 16, 2012 5:30 pm

"Well, you technically are an adult. You're almost ancient in your adultness," she joked teasingly, referring to his age. Of course there was no way he was ancient, but she always teased people on their age. Especially her friends. "Don't hate me, but I kinda agree. Emms is definitely more of an adult than you are. Although, that's not too bad a thing; after all, non-adults can get away with so much more..."

The rare times that she'd been camping, she'd never had random tourists act like a threat. But then again, she was always with family or with her high school and with large groups it wasn't as if they were going to approach. But on their own... Well, she could well imagine the annoyance a bunch of drunk tourists could cause for them. "Well, that's a relief. Safety is a great thing, especially out in the wilderness. Too bad you won't be able to save us from any stray mountain lions," she joked.

"That sounds amazing. And then if it's warm we can just lay by the camp-fire in our sleeping bags, stargazing. The wilderness is always so much better for looking at stars than the city. Less light-pollution." Seeing him space out, she quickly snapped her fingers in front of his eyes. "Oy, dreamer. Eyes on the road!" Getting into an accident was the last thing she wanted to do, especially since they hadn't even started their camping trip.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Fri May 18, 2012 9:02 am

"Exactly. Technically. Technicalities are for bookworms like Em.
Me ancient? Then I must be most awesome mummy out there." he joked with a sparkle in his eyes.
Sure he was supposed to be older than Em but who cared.
"Don't worry, I won't. I know what you mean, she's always mother hen to me, even now." Patrick waved it off with slight shrug. His sissy was sorta younger but in fact she seemed to got more brain than he did. "Well then I'm kinda lucky. People usually don't take me serious, not after my usual behaviour. Most still try to sue me for felony silliness and goofing around." he winked at Ellie playfully.

"No fear, sweetheart, we'll be safe. It's usually me they take as a threat. Probably because of the amount of illegal stuff I carry around on my trips.
Oh do we really have those here? That's awesome. I need a pet to guard my room." his eyes glinted with mischief.

"Star-gazing... Oh what an awesome idea. Been trying that on our roof but last time I had little too much cocktails and too little of balance." Patrick told. He was one of most clumsiest people on planet probably. Everywhere getting into accidents.

His mind suddenly snapped back into action. "Aye! What's up?
Oh sorry." he rushed a mumbled apology. This was happening dangerously often. Maybe he really needed that new medication dosage his sis threatened him with. But Patrick still flashed an apologetic smile at Ellie.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down