Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
25 Questions about Juliette Carlson EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
25 Questions about Juliette Carlson EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
25 Questions about Juliette Carlson EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
25 Questions about Juliette Carlson EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
25 Questions about Juliette Carlson EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
25 Questions about Juliette Carlson EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
25 Questions about Juliette Carlson EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
25 Questions about Juliette Carlson EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
25 Questions about Juliette Carlson EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
25 Questions about Juliette Carlson EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

25 Questions about Juliette Carlson

Go down

25 Questions about Juliette Carlson Empty 25 Questions about Juliette Carlson

Post by Juliette Carlson Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:25 am

Here I go! Smile Had fun doing this little game Smile

1. What are your nicknames? (if you have any) Who gave them to you and who is allowed to call you by them?
    Julie: the nice ladies at the orphanage, but everyone I know well enough can call me that, Jules and Ju: my best friend Samatha, only special friends are allowed to call me that.

2. What are you most afraid of?
    men with a temper and thunderstorms

3. What is your favorite animal?
    tough question... but I had to choose, I'd say cats

4. Do have any pets? (cat, dog, horse, etc.)
    nope... uni dorm rules doesn't allow animals....

5. What is your favorite hobby?
    spending time with my friends and playing the piano

6. What is your favorite food?
    hmmmm..... I'm not a very picky one.... but... I'd die for a good Mousse au Chocolat Smile

7. What is your favorite color?
    that's easy Smile red

8. What is your favorite flower?
    Roses, lilies and dahlias

9. What are your favorite movies?
    uhm... Dirty Dancing is one of them.
    Pirates of the Caribbean, Captain Jack Sparrow is just inresistable Wink
    Haunted Masion, that was funny Smile
    Apollo 13... and The Day after Tomorrow... actually, picking just a few is kinda hard, there are so many that I love, but these were definitely my favorites Smile

10. What are your favorite actors?
    Sandra Bullock, inspiring woman at some point Smile
    Eddy Murphy, he's just too funny Very Happy
    Whoopi Goldberg Smile
    Patrick Dempsey... he's hot, isn't he? Wink

11. If you could be an animal or a flower/tree/plant, what would you be?
    I think I'd be a cat. They can be lazy all day and sleep... and I'd have claws to defend myself

12. If you could travel the world, where would you like to go and why?
    Ireland... because the landscape looks amazing on the photos Smile
    Great Britain... London! Smile for example,
    Germany maybe....

13. Imagine... you have to go to a lone island with nothing but nature on it, which three items
    would you take with you?

ugh... just three things? A generator for power that works with sun light, a satelite phone and a tent

14. If you could meet someone 'famous', dead or alive, who would it be? (Optional: Why?)
    Jeanne D'Arc, because to me she was one hell of a brave woman and definitely worth meeting and talking to Smile

15. If you could live your life all over again, would you live it all over again, or would you like to
    change something?

probably yes.... if I didn't know what I know now... but maybe I'd choose a better first boyfriend

16. Imagine... you could have a super power, what would you choose?
    Invisibility... comes in quite handy at times.... Wink

17. Time or Money?
    Time, because it can make you happier than all the money in the world

18. Which three things make you happiest right now?
    my boyfriend Ryan, my best friend Samantha and my friends, who are the only family I've ever known

19. Do you play any instruments or do you sing?
    Yo: I play the piano and I love it! Smile

20. What makes you smile?
    playing the piano... my boyfriend... a good joke, beautiful music

21. Do you like surprises?
    Sometimes... if they're good ones

22. When you were child... who was your hero? (RL, from a cartoon, TV show, book, movie, etc)
    ohm.... Phantom-Thief Jeanne... manga series, if anyone knows it... I always admired how strong that girl was and how brave, although she was hurt so many times...

23. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or of strength?
    weakness when it's myself who's crying in front of somebody else...

24. What is your favorite season? Spring, summer, autumn or winter?
    winter... when it snows and everything just looks magical... and christmas is coming santa

25. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If not... do you want to get a tattoo or piercing, or both?
    I have earrings... planning a small tattoo on my neck... something like this: Tattoo

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Additional
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Who do you consider a friend? And what makes someone your friend?
I consider those people my friends who are there for me when I need them most. Those who share my tears, my laughter, my happiness and even the bad times that lie in the past or lie ahead. Everyone who helps others, who is honest and caring can become my friend. I absolutely hate snotty, bitchy people who stick their noses where they don't belong or who try to steal my boyfriend.

What makes someone your enemie? And do you have any enemies already?
I hate bitchy people, snotty ones, liars and everyone who hurts others willingly. Men who beat women or children and everyone who tried pushing other people down to get where you want to go. Boyfriend-stealing bitches are also not welcome.
And I don't have any enemies right now. Although... my ex-boyfriend's mother might be an enemy. She thinks I'm the reason Michael killed himself... (For the record, I'm not. She is.)

What kind of person could become your lover? Or who is your lover?
Since I am already taken.... Ryan's the one and only to know what I need in a man.

What are you looking forward to in life? (like what kind of topics would your character enjoy, what goals does he/she want to achieve?)
What am I looking forward to? That is actually a very good question.... First off... I want to graduate from university and get a job that pays me enough to live. There are still some demons of my past that I might have to deal with in the future...
For my future... I hope I'll get married when I graduate and have a family of my own. After all... I'm 26... and ready to start my own family, but the right man needs to ask a very important question first. First things always come first. Wink
Oh... and I would LOVE to meet some cool people, too
Juliette Carlson
Juliette Carlson

https://chicago-students.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down