Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
New Stuff! EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
New Stuff! EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
New Stuff! EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
New Stuff! EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
New Stuff! EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
New Stuff! EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
New Stuff! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
New Stuff! EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
New Stuff! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
New Stuff! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

New Stuff!

Go down

New Stuff! Empty New Stuff!

Post by Juliette Carlson Mon May 19, 2014 5:14 am

This is only the first announcement of a few to come. As you probably all noticed by now, there have been changes to the forum over the last couple of weeks. Necessary changes as they turned out to be.

First of all... under Events there is still the topic of the Acticity Check for May 2014. It is still active until May 30, so if you haven't posted there yet, please make sure to do so within the remaining time. Otherwise (if not decided differently), your character will be ruled as inactive and deleted. You are welcome to re-register with a new (or the same) character anytime, though. Just make sure to keep that one active then.

Second change... I have added a RP-Shop to this forum where your character can spend the RP-Money he/she earns from role-playing. There are certain things for this site that you will have to buy with RP-Money (like a Degree when your character graduates from University). So, make sure to check it out. The most important links are listed on the Navigation bar on the left side of the forum.

You can find more information under the re-named section "General Information" and if there is any new Info, I will post a topic there for you guys to read and always get back to.

Third change... I have added Relationship Status icons and group colours to this forum. The main threat is located in "General Information".  And there is also a new Face Claim list that new characters will have to reply to, so their face claim can be added to the list.

In the RP-Shop you can buy housing for your character. While every character gets a free home (Students will live in "Shared Dorm Rooms"), there is the option to buy a new place and have your home added to the appropriate category. All Categories (Studio Apartments (for Students only), Apartments, Houses, Mansions) are already there, they are just not visible yet, because no forum has been added to them, yet. Apartments and Houses come one free for every character that has no home yet. So, just let me know whether your character (Professor, Alumni, Parents, Citizens only) lives in an apartment or a house and I will add a forum for you. (Just reply to this topic.)

Another important thing... since I noticed complications with the old introduction model, I have updated it and added a few changes. I would like you guys to update your character's Introductuion posts with the new model. You don't have to, of course, but since there are a few additional perks to it, just check it out.

Well... I think that's it for now. More changes up ahead and I do hope we can get this site active again. After all... this year will be our THIRD anniversary!
Juliette Carlson
Juliette Carlson

https://chicago-students.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum