Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
Jacob Pierce EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
Jacob Pierce EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
Jacob Pierce EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
Jacob Pierce EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
Jacob Pierce EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
Jacob Pierce EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
Jacob Pierce EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Jacob Pierce EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
Jacob Pierce EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
Jacob Pierce EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

Jacob Pierce

3 posters

Go down

Jacob Pierce Empty Jacob Pierce

Post by Jacob Pierce Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:37 pm

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
JACOB HENRY PIERCE
Jacob Pierce 220px-Jason_Isaacs_by_Gage_Skidmore
Character Face:Jason Issacs
Basic Information

Date of Birth:June 15th 1972
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Marital Status:Married
Family:
  • Edward Pierce(Father, 78)
  • Susan Pierce nee Conner(Mother, Deceased)
  • Kimberly Pierce nee Moran(Wife, 39)
  • William and Jane Pierce(Children, 16)

Career/Job:Professor
Subject of Teaching: History

Personality

Character traits:
Friendly, has a sense of humor, Loyal, Smart, Stubborn, somewhat insane(depends on whom you ask, it is just that some of his ideas are not really what you typical person would think of)
Strengths:
Jacob is smart, he has vast knowledge of history, so basically, if you need to know something about the past, he can tell you about it. Jacob is also open minded, and will not take offense if you disagree with his opinions or ideas, you just need to validate your opinion to him, and he may just decided to change his own opinions to one similar to yours.
Weaknesses:
Jacob's weakness, well one of them is his sense of humor, it is the type that many would find annoying and obnoxious, he would often joke at the most inappropriate things, it is just his own way of dealing with things that he is uncomfortable with, though it may sometimes cause discomfort with others. Jacob is also very stubborn at times and is not a person whom you can easily convince that he is wrong, it is possible, but to convince him it is rather hard and rare.
Jacob enjoys intellectual discussions and if the discussion is about history, double points. Jacob is also a person whom enjoys alot of fine cuisine, and is fairly open minded to all sorts of food. Jacob is a person whom values friendship and family highly too.
Dislikes:
Jacob is a person with few dislikes, but he has a dislike for those whom harm others, and the intolerant nature of many, he finds most politicians annoying. Jacob also dislikes those whom waste his time.

Biography

Jacob Henry Pierce was born June 15th 1972, he was is born of privilege. Jacob was given the best of educations money can get, but he was also taught to not expect everything to be handed to him, he was taught to earn most of what he needed by himself, his money was would be used as start up and emergency funds, and not to be used in his everyday life. Jacob admired his parents though he at time felt that he never did manage to reach the goals set by them, though latter on he gained confidence in himself.

History was always a love of Jacob's, he as a child always found it to be fascinating, and would spend hours everyday reading about it, it also allowed him to have a great understanding of the world and it politics, though his love of history has also made him somewhat cynical of the world.

Jacob as a kid was not what you would call, popular, he was one of those kids whom everyone enjoyed picking on, but Jacob himself was not one to back down, he would not fight back physically most of the time, he would prefer to out wit his tormentors and he would sometimes even manipulate some of his tormentors to fight among them selves by spreading rumors, Jacob did have a knack of forging handwriting, and the writing style of others.

Jacob is married to Kimberly Pierce nee Moran, they had been married for 17 years and the two were introduced by a mutual friend. Jacob had tried his best most of the time to be a good husband, but during a certain period of their marriage, it hit a rather rough patch and Jacob had a brief affair with another friend of his, this has tormented Jacob for a long time, and was going to confess to his wife, but he was convinced otherwise by one of his friend, the friend advised the two to go get marriage consoling and after that the couple had fixed their relationship, though Jacob is stilled troubled at time by his brief infidelity.

Jacob has two children, William and Jane Pierce, fraternal twins, Jacob does try his best to be a good father to his children, though sometimes, he would be busy with his work as a professor to properly take care of them, Jacob is also supportive of what they do, though when he finds something that he disapproves of, he would try to convince them the best he could with logical discussions before he would bring down the hammer. In the past when Jacob saw his children do something dangerous, he would not stop them unless they were in the risk of grave harm, he would allow them to preform it as long as they do not too injured, since in his belief that if they are injured doing something they should not have done, they would learn that what they are doing is not something that should have been done, thus they will not do it in the future.

Jacob currently works a professor of history in a university, he tries to be as friendly as he can be to his students, and if they have questions about history, they are always more than welcome to come and ask him, if they disagree with him on a subject, they are also more then welcome to come and have a debate with him about it, though Jacob does have a dislike of those whom decided to waste his time, if you do not pay attention to his lessons, he would politely request for you to leave, since if you stay it would have been a waste of every bodies time.

Out of Character

Name: John
Best way to contact you: PM
Other characters you play: None

Jacob Pierce

Back to top Go down

Jacob Pierce Empty Re: Jacob Pierce

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:13 pm

Welcome Professor Pierce. I may need some help of yours regarding some history stuff. Though...please don't tell Kie- I mean, Professor Richards. He'd never let me live it down if I got outside help.

~
You've been added and are free to start rp-ing Smile
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Pierce Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:17 pm

Most certainly I can help out if you need it, history is rather fascinating, just come to my office when you need it, it is mostly open, that is unless my books decided to collapse on me and suffocate me.

Jacob Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:22 pm

*chuckles* Well, I am sure we'll be able to track down a med student or two to try and help you out of the book avalanche, should that happen.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Carlson Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:36 am

welcome professor Smile
Juliette Carlson
Juliette Carlson

https://chicago-students.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Pierce Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:43 am

Hello and thank you Ms.Carlson

Jacob Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Carlson Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:56 pm

you're welcome Smile hope you'll have a great time here in Chicago and lots of nice students Wink
Juliette Carlson
Juliette Carlson

https://chicago-students.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum