Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
Down by the Sea [anyone] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
Down by the Sea [anyone] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
Down by the Sea [anyone] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
Down by the Sea [anyone] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
Down by the Sea [anyone] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
Down by the Sea [anyone] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
Down by the Sea [anyone] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Down by the Sea [anyone] EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
Down by the Sea [anyone] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
Down by the Sea [anyone] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

Down by the Sea [anyone]

2 posters

Go down

Down by the Sea [anyone] Empty Down by the Sea [anyone]

Post by Ellie Volkova Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:24 pm

A gentle breeze ruffled Ellie's hair as she walked along the pier, looking for a quiet spot. Having found one, she sat down, dangling her long legs over the side and staring into the bluey-green sea. She loved the sea. She found it unbelievably calming and relaxing. When she was little, for so many years she had asked 'Santa' to turn her into a mermaid. Suffice to say that wish never came true.

It wasn't a good week. Everywhere she turned it was all stress, stress, stress. Uni, the lack of work and the need to find one, family. And she had no one to turn to. Kieran was away in New York for a conference; not that things had been that great lately anyway - he was away so much. Work fully consumed him, more so than before it seemed. As for the rest of her friends, they were all busy with their own lives; she didn't want to interrupt.

The smallest sigh escaped her lips as she continued staring into the water. Being a mermaid right now would be most epic, she thought with a grin, not noticing that she wasn't as alone as she'd thought/
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Down by the Sea [anyone] Empty Re: Down by the Sea [anyone]

Post by Patrick Noel Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:27 am

"I wouldn't suggest swimming here. Although I'm sure you can swim just well." Patrick suddenly appeared out of nowhere. He was happy to see a familiar face in a day he'd been hiding.
Lately Patrick hadn't been around much because of his sister's fuss at the recent incident that led him to hospital. And if he'd been able to run he definately had done it. Doctors seemed to take exaggerated interest in his general health condition and alleged bad habits that appearantly were obvious in his tests.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:49 pm

The brunette almost jumped a metre into the air when she heard someone speaking to her. Thankfully the pier in front of her prevented a very unceremonious and very icy splash into the sea. "Didn't Emms ever tell you it's not nice to sneak up on people?" she greeted him, playfully hitting him on the arm, a grin playing on her lips. "I could have ended up going for an unexpected swim. And then gotten hypothermia. And died in agony. At only 20!" she exclaimed dramatically. "In which case I would come back to haunt you for forever and ever..." she added with a cheeky satisfied smile.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:03 am

"Are we talking about the very same person who keeps dropping water filled balloons at me whenever she believes I'm too suspiciously silent?" he grinned. "It must've had slipped her mind few times." Pat laughed.

"Hey, I would've saved you. You know, I have tried water before and I didn't go down. Besides I thought there are seals if not dolphins, heard they can save unfortunate mermaids." Patrick kept grinning his face-splitting grin.

Last edited by Patrick Noel on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Ellie scratched the back of her head sheepishly. "Well I don't think it was just her who 'accidentally' dropped all those balloons," she admitted, looking rather sheepish. Ok, she admitted it - she enjoyed helping Em throw water-balloons at dear Patrick. So sue her. However, she was just brilliant in that Patrick hadn't yet caught her at her 'helpful' antics.

"Well, I heard they help poor mermaids. But with the temperature being what it is, I think all the dolphins have headed down to Florida for the winter. Or Australia. I think they'd much prefer the warmer waters rather than Chicago's iceberg of an ocean," she rambled, giving a giggle. "And the seals might all be in hibernation currently. Although I'll give them a call. Seals! Sealy-dears! C'mere! Who's a good seal? C'mere!" she called out to the ocean, a giant grin spreading over these antics. When nothing happened, she turned back to Patrick, a sad kicked-puppy kind of look on her face. "They didn't come. Why didn't they come, Patrick?"
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:04 am

Patty's eyebrows shot up at the statement. Then he squinted in suspicion.
"So there could be a possibility certain balloons might've been aimed at me from another particular hand?" he asked with a thoughtful professor's expression. "And I thought my sis's gotten tweeties bugging her brain already." he put on thoughtful troubled detective expression.

Now it was Patrick's turn to scratch the back of his head. "You sure penguins aren't migrated here yet?" he asked putting on equal puppy dog expression. "Wait. Can't we count as mermaids for once? Maybe there are some polar, arctic, whatever seals or dolphins? Y'know ones with a fuzzy fur." Patrick mused.
Oh well, Chicago was like an iceberg most winters. Maybe they just should teleport whole university territory to Florida.
Oh right, they weren't wizards, oh well.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:10 pm

Ellie assumed a look of total and utter innocence. "No... Not at all...." She gave him a charming grin. "I reserve the right to remain silent until a lawyer can be arranged for me," she stated, doing the zipping-mouth motion and tossing out the invisible key.

A moment later her face split into a grin and she giggled. "No, even the penguins don't want anything to do with us. They're having way too much fun down in New Zealand." It was, after all, the closest country to the Antarctic. And after the 'Happy Feet' incident which made international headlines, it seemed the best place for penguins to go on holiday to when they got bored of Antarctica. "And we can't count as mermaids, we don't have tails," the girl pointed out sadly. "I'd love to be a mermaid though, at least for a couple of weeks. How much fun would that be? And thankfully Spring is on its way, so the days and the waters are going to be getting steadily warmer. I can't wait till it's Summer and we can go swimming!" She missed swimming. Maybe she'd grab Patrick and head down to the local pools one of these days.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:32 am

Patrick put on suspicious expression with a curiously raised eyebrow. "So you're lawyering up? Alright, then. I think I can find one." he said tapping his pocket (where his phone hid) thoughtfully.

"Geez we must be most annoying place on Earth if even penguins don't hang around." he shook his head in mock horror.
"I'm guessing it's such a sad thing we're not wizards. They at least can do magic to get things going like they want." Patrick sighed. In France they always imagined they were magicians and it seemed things were happening like magic, but they were just kids.
Then an idea occured, like a regular light-bulb-above-head moment.
"How about we'd hit one of those local pools one day? I'd get a free entrance and possibly night hours special for wannabe mermaids." he prompted. How it didn't occur sooner he had no idea.
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum