Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
Kitten Love [Kieran/anyone] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
Kitten Love [Kieran/anyone] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
Kitten Love [Kieran/anyone] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
Kitten Love [Kieran/anyone] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
Kitten Love [Kieran/anyone] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
Kitten Love [Kieran/anyone] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
Kitten Love [Kieran/anyone] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Kitten Love [Kieran/anyone] EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
Kitten Love [Kieran/anyone] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
Kitten Love [Kieran/anyone] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

Kitten Love [Kieran/anyone]

2 posters

Go down

Kitten Love [Kieran/anyone] Empty Kitten Love [Kieran/anyone]

Post by Ellie Volkova Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Waiting for the previous class to come out of the lecture-hall so Ellie's class could come in, she peeked inside her jacket to shush the adorable mewing that was coming from inside. She'd catnapped Kieran's precious Mr Fluff, deciding that he needed a day to explore something other than his owner's apartment. "How are you holding up darling?" she crooned to him, scratching behind his ear. The kitten simply stuck his head from out of her jacket, giving a content mew in answer as he surveyed his new surroundings.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Kitten Love [Kieran/anyone] Empty Re: Kitten Love [Kieran/anyone]

Post by Alona Andrews Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Alona was wandering on the hallways of the school, waiting for her next class to start. Wearing a pair of blue skinny jeans, a baby pink shirt and a pair of sneakers, her hair up in a ponytail and a cute backpack thrown over her shoulder, she walked closer to Ellie with a smile. However, at a sound, her eyes widened as she looked at her friend.
"Did I just hear a meowing sound?" she asked quickly. She couldn't believe it; she was a cat-crazed, in all honesty.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Ellie pulled a totally innocent face. "Meowing? What? Where?" she asked. That façade instantly fell through when Mr Fluff decided that now was another great time for student-inspection and once again stuck his head out of her jacket. 'Mew?'
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:48 pm

Alona raised an eyebrow when Ellie got defensive. Though when the super-adorable kitten stuck his head out of her friend's jacket, Alona's eyes widened even more and she covered her mouth, stopping herself from screaming or something.
"Oh my God!" she said, her words muffled. "Who is this little guy?" she asked, stroking the little kitty's head. "He's so so adorable!"
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:55 pm

At Alona's reaction, Ellie gave a giant grin. "Isn't he just the cutest?" she said happily. "Alona, meet Mr Fluff. Mr Fluff, meet Alona Andrews," she introduced the two to each other, as Mr Fluff attempted to smell the fingers that were patting him. Ellie looked around and thankfully not seeing his owner, gently pulled the fluffball from out of her jacket and letting him rest in the crook of her arm. "I'm sure you two will soon become the best of friends."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Alona grinned as she continued stroking the kitten's head. She couldn't believe that Ellie had done something like this, bringing a cat at school.
"Okay, so I am crazy about cats," she stated. "And this is definetly one of the cutest!" she exclaimed, giggling a bit. "Is he yours?"
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:04 am

"Really? You are? Never would have guessed," Ellie teased in mock surprise. She loved pulling insane stunts every now and then, and this stunt was definitely the cutest. She just hoped that Kieran wouldn't kill her for it. When Alona asked if he was hers, she gave a sheepish grin. "I guess you could say that..." she replied, straightening the kitten's blue bow around his neck.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

Alona chuckled and rolled her eyes at Ellie's mock surprise. She had a cat of her own actually, so that said a lot about her favourite animals.
Noticing the blue little something on his neck, she grinned even more. "Oh my God, he also has a bow, I can't believe it!" she exclaimed with a giggle. Though at her friend's words, she smirked and looked at her. "Oh. It's Kieran's, isn't it?" she asked quietly.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:15 am

Ellie nodded happily. "Well, if I was going to bring him out into public, he had to look even more adorable than normal. So our lil prince here got a bow to look adorable when checking in on his subjects," she said with a laugh, patting the cutie. When Alona guessed correctly, she nodded, the sheepish grin coming back. "Yeah, he is. Think he'll kill me for this?" she asked softly.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down