Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
Feeling bored [ANYONE]  EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
Feeling bored [ANYONE]  EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
Feeling bored [ANYONE]  EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
Feeling bored [ANYONE]  EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
Feeling bored [ANYONE]  EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
Feeling bored [ANYONE]  EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
Feeling bored [ANYONE]  EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Feeling bored [ANYONE]  EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
Feeling bored [ANYONE]  EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
Feeling bored [ANYONE]  EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

Feeling bored [ANYONE]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Feeling bored [ANYONE]  Empty Feeling bored [ANYONE]

Post by Emma Noel Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:29 am

Emma had rather boring day without her brother in tow. She had no idea where the shadow of a devil had disappeared but there she was all alone again.

It's been quite dull day for her first oversleeping her lecture and arriving late (still persistent navigation problems) at uni, then turned out she'd forgotten to take homework with her. That wasn't worst. Getting lost and being late for next lecture was.

Now girl had finally seated herself in the comfy chair with thick book in front. Though actually Emma wasn't reading. Her mind kept wondering where the hell that bright head aka Patrick had disappeared and whether it was enough reason for worry.

Other part of her longed to meet Ellie and maybe somebody else as well since Emma always happened to drift alone, without usual bunch of buddies around that seemed to happen with others.
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Feeling bored [ANYONE]  Empty Re: Feeling bored [ANYONE]

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Ellie was in a sulk. Things with her family were slowly getting worse, as were things with Kieran. She hadn't seen him in several days, except in classes but that hardly counted. And to top it all off, she was broke and couldn't find a job. She was almost desperate enough to try and get a job in the less-reputable parts of town. It was almost enough to make her want to yell.

So not only was she sulky, she was also rather grumpy. The solution to try and curb her grumpiness had led her to the library. She planned on finding herself a good book and hiding away from the world, at least for a couple of hours. Much better than going on a yelling rampage - at least hiding from the world would ensure she wasn't shipped off to a mental asylum.

Wandering aimlessly through the shelves, she wasn't sure what she wanted to read. Finally, triumphantly she remembered the one book that always made her feel better, no matter what. Racing to a shelf, she picked up 'Treasure Island', then wandered off to find a spot. Suddenly she stopped, spotting a familiar person.

"Hey Ems," she greeted her friend with a warm smile. She hadn't seen the girl in quite a while and had missed hanging out with her. "What'cha reading?"
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:43 am

Emma looked up hopefully at the familiar voice and beamed up in a bright smile, recognizing her friend. "Hey El." now Emma's mood had lifted considerably. "Ah, actually trying to win in staring contest with this Art book. Can't really get my mind into reading. Terrible day." she said finally shutting the annoying thing. Not really a day for reading.

"So.." she eyed her dear friend, who looked quite the same Em felt, "bad day for you too?" she asked.
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:58 pm

"Yeah, you show that book who's boss. Show it that us humans can win staring contests any ol' day," Ellie replied with a giggle.

At the girl's question, Ellie scrunched her nose then nodded. "Yeah. Well, bad week really. What's wrong with you?" she asked, plopping herself down onto the floor by the armchair and looking up at her friend. "Anything I can help with?"
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:09 pm

Em laughed. "Yeah, at least book isn't computer. I'm still loosing this contest with my laptop."

"Uh.." girl sighed. "Bad day happened. Patrick's disappeared again. My alarm clock has secret agenda towards me. My own brain rebells university. Sounds like holidays are too far." she explained, putting the book away. "Yes, you can. Cheer me up. I need a friend. Besides looks like you too."
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:26 pm

"My laptop let's me win after a certain period of time since it just decides to turn off. But even then I usually end up losing - I suck at staring contests," Ellie replied with a laugh.

"Patrick will show up at some point. He's like a cat - he'll disappear for ages and ages but will show up when he's hungry. Have you tried tapping his feeding-bowl against the door to see if he comes running?" the brunette joked, suddenly getting an image of Emma doing that and her brother running towards the noise. "And you're not the only one whose brain is rebelling. My brain failed to cooperate in every single class today. Thankfully I didn't have to answer anything..."

Pushing herself up off the floor, she extended her hand to Emma, in case her friend wanted some help getting out of the comfy chair. "Fun - that's something that can definitely be arranged. Got anything in mind?" Already ideas for a radical afternoon came floating into her head, though most of them were for getting an awesome new look, getting ice-cream (since that could cheer anyone up) and just generally wrecking havoc on the city of Chicago.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:35 am

"Well it losses only when the battery gets hungry. But I can never quite win the stage-light my brother is. Every time I end up laughing and if it happens during a meal..." Emma said leaving last part at Ellie's imagination. Knowing her rebellion-joke-head brother it wouldn't be hard to imagine how that ends up.

"Actually I think I'll just put it on my head and start banging against his room door. He's like a cat and weasle combo with a look of a stray puppy. And I keep putting that bowl up every morning." she said keeping straight expression albeit her ribs felt like cracking from laughing fit Em had hidden. As they said- comedian stays serious while crowd laughs their socks off.

"Ah I think I'll just ask Patty for getting me uni's blueprints to create some navigation app for my phone. I keep getting lost even if there's only couple rooms. And that horrible piece of janitor kept barking at me for leaving footprints of that damn floor. Like he'd licked it off with his own tongue..." she sighed. Some days just weren't meant for studying. That's for sure now. Although her brother tried to tell her that ages ago, now she finally got it.

Em accepted offered hand and got out of the chair and smiled thankfully. "Fun is exact cure that we need. And since there's not yet any kind of alarm bells screeching at bay I think we could get some fun just fine." girl grinned. Albeit leaving an impression of rather book-wormish girl Emma was more like her brother, of course she'd denied it but in truth the dark haired girl had certain devils inside her.
"So, how about ice cream and something to do with a little shopping? Or whatever else fits in with some makeover. I'm bored to even look at myself in mirror. And after that we shall do something about having fun in more wider area, maybe something my brother would do. Just don't tell him I'm not entirely that angelic piece of turtle he may think I am." she had to hold back laugh. Her brother probably thought her biggest entertainment was making dinner, she never told about crazy part of herself. Mostly because hotshot Pat was he'd drag her to nearest bar for drinks and havoc
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:07 pm

At Em's descriptions, Ellie couldn't help but crack up. "Has anyone ever told you that you should be an author? Possibly a children's one, because you'd make them laugh so much. And he might be a cat-weasel-puppy, but he's our cat-weasel-puppy and we love him," she added with a chuckling nod.

At the mention of the janitor, the girl pulled a face. "Oh I know. I hate that dude. I want to just get a tonne of mud and throw it all over his precious floors one day." She gave a sigh. "To be honest, I'm so over uni. I'm so tempted to just give it up. Except I don't know what I'd do if I wasn't studying, seeing as I can't find a job. Except..." she trailed off, chewing thoughtfully on her lip. Except if she quit, she could properly be with Kieran, was the thought that had gone through her head. But would he even want her if she quit? He admired her intelligence, that she knew; would he think less of her if she either fully quit, or even just changed out of his subject?

With a sigh she shook her head, trying to clear these thoughts. "Ice cream and makeover's sound awesome," she stated, giving a smile, her green eyes taking on a mischievous sparkle. "I'm just as bored to look at myself in the mirror. So let's go and have some fun with our looks, surprise everyone. I know a good hairdresser and a good piercing place. And then later we'll dress up and head to the uni bar, have some fun there... And don't worry, your secret's safe with me," she assured her with a smile
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:32 am

"Actuall no but good idea. At least I'd have one more backup plan for my life apart being waitress, musician, artist or whatever else it was my dear brother suggested.
And yeah, we so love our weasle-cat-puppy so much that even couple seconds without him seems like dullest ever. " Em said agreeing. It was so true.

"Geez not only mud I'd throw. Add a little cement and something stinky from chemistry labs. Plus I'm so tempted to lock him in his locker. Did you know Patrick did it twice? I was so happy that he kept wondering why I didn't rip him into pieces." she giggled. It was so good to surprise the kid at times.

Emma sighed as well. "Yeah, me too. But then again, I always get close to giving up everything especially with my orientation issues. I actually considered to quit when got lost first time. Wanted to run and hide, but Pat found me and talked me out of it.
You should talk to him, he can talk you in and out of things before you even notice.
Once he managed to get me sing with him on stage and after that we ended up visiting somebody in Hawaii. I'm tellin ya, quitting won't happen with our weasle-cat-puppy around. He won't let us.
Besides he can get us jobs in case we quit. I assume he's half-quitting all the time." raven haired girl told. Her endless trouble with getting to places had gotten better of her. But it was part of her life now. Brain injuries were tricky ones and hers turned out to be one of them.

"Yeah, I feel same. This look is boring. I quit looking in mirror couple weeks ago. Should've listened to Patrick when he suggested to dye my hair." Em admitted. Now she pulled out a small mirror and glanced at her reflection. Nothing fancy nor exciting. "Yeah, new set of clothes, some piercings and tattoo or two with new haircut definately will help. And for once I wanna be someone else, not that usually boring bookworm hidden in that dark corner." She smiled at Ellie. "Thank you, sis."
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:23 pm

"Oh, I dunno. I'm sure we can get up to heaps of mischief that he'd be proud of without our wonderful mutant," Ellie said with a giggle, fully meaning the 'mutant' part in a loving sense.

A laugh escaped her lips as Emma made plans to ruin the floors again. "Maybe he's a total clean-freak. Maybe he's escaped a cult where everyone had a unbearable fear of germs and he still hasn't gotten over it," she suggested evilly. A tiny part of her felt kind of mean, because after all he was just trying to do his job, but he'd yelled at her plenty of times so sympathy for him wasn't on Ellie's cards.

"We should just quit and start up our own brothel," Ellie suggested with a straight face. "Then we'll be raking in the money. Or open up a Victorian fetish club, like that one on CSI. Imagine, over 10 grand in a week. Brilliant." After all, sex sold, and it sold well. "Or, you know, I could attempt to sleep with all our teachers and just get amazing grades for the three of us so we pass," she joked, now cracking up. Well, she'd had a head start with at least one teacher.

Linking arms with Emms, she steered the girl out of the library. "Let's go and get ourselves all glammed and fabulous!" she said happily. Yeah, that would be awesome. And she was looking forward to seeing Kieran's reaction to her new look. "I'm so excited about this. Auf Wiedersehen, boring Ellie and Emms!"
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:36 pm

"Without doubt we can. And our mutant would survive." Emm giggled as well.

"Or an alien from clean-freak planet." she was being sarcastic, but with the guy's chosen words towards her one day that well enough aimed at her weak point had gotten him on that black list.

Emm still grinned despite Ellie's straight face. Her ideas came like cars on highway, fancier than previous one. "Oh that'd be one helluva brothel. We could even add that fetish club as a vip feature." raven haired girl suggested mischievously. She knew that sex was one of those things that was selling well no matter what century it was. "I'm sure at least one can manage that plan." Emm chuckled.

"Hell yeah, babe." damn time to finally bring some spark to life, Emm smirked as they left. "Au revoir the old shells." she cheered along Ellie, excited for their changes.
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:25 pm

"No doubt he'd be super jealous for being left out of the fun. But tough, I haven't been able to have a girl-day with you in forever!"

"Ooh, that's a good one! Right, it's decided: he's an alien, from a cleaning-planet five galaxies away from here. Guess his ship crashed here," she giggled.

"With us running it, it'll be the best brothel around. There'll be queues out the door, just waiting to get inside," Ellie giggled. If that was the case, the poor working girls would be very busy. But at least the money would make up for it. "We should just slowly buy out the whole street. And then we can have our own red-light district and be super rich. We'll have a strip-club, a fetish club, a couple of brothels. Or six." Ellie couldn't help but laugh, remembering a conversation she'd had once upon a time. "Y'know, coupla years back my friend and I designed about four themed brothels, when we were bored in Maths. Those could be most popular I reckon. One of them was a Rammstein-themed one. You know, for all the fangirls." By this point she couldn't help herself any more and just cracked up in a fit of giggles. "But if all else fails, there's always this to fall back on." Only with Emma could she have a conversation like this as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Everyone else would think she was nuts, even if she was joking.

"So, are you driving, or shall I?" Ellie asked when they got to the car park. Though she didn't have her own car, she knew how to drive, so if Emma wanted her, she could.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:04 am

"I think he'd be happy about this idea. My dear bro has no idea that I can be... uh... different." Emma grinned. Patrick didn't know it yet but knowing his bright head it won't take long. "Yay for that." she said. Girl's night was good idea.

"Yup. That so fits. Maybe we should just ask if he doesn't need a hand in repairing that ship so we can get rid of our alien." Emm suggested with a laugh.

"Wow I think you've seriously planned this thing." Emm's jaw hung open.
"Oh yeah, now I can see from where it all came." girl giggled. "I'm sure it'll be heaps of fun." good that they were alone, sometimes other people tend to misinterpret things like these conversations.

"Uh, well, better you drive. Knowing my navigation skills I'd cause havoc just by driving out of car park." Emm smiled apologetically though knew Ellie understood.
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:03 pm

"I can just imagine his reaction when you come back this evening with your new look. I'll be able to hear his jaw dropping all the way from my dorm," she giggled. She was looking forward to seeing the reaction of Patrick when he next saw the two.

"You know how to fix spaceships?" Ellie asked with a laugh, raising an eyebrow. "Girl, you really are a woman of many talents. Next thing I know you'll be landing spaceships outside my dorm to steal me to go to outer space with you," she giggled.

Getting in the car, Ellie turned up the stereo. "Whooo! Let's do this!" she exclaimed with a happy laugh. "The greatest thing is that I came up with a perfect tattoo idea just last night. It's like my muse knew this was coming," she said with a giggle.

~
OOC: My muse is back for this, simply because I finally figured out my tattoo for Els. And that kick-started my muse haha.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:31 am

"Sure as hell. I can imagine people calling in explosion." she joked laughing.

"Yeah you can never predict what skills you might need one day." Emm winked at El. "Besides aliens like him are better sent back asap." a smirk plopped on her lips.
"By the way, not bad idea at all. You'll never know..." girl grinned about the thought.

"Woohoo!" Emm exclaimed joyful when in the car, joining El.
"That's awesome. My muse probs will wake up at salon. Or on the way." Emm told. She hadn't quite decided yet but knew it'll come the right moment and that didn't lessened the excitement.

~
OOC: OMG that moment in car "whooo! let's do this!" OMG soo reminded of that White Collar blooper lol! I couldn't resist little Matt/Tim reference
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:47 am

Ellie's eyes glittered. "Ooh, every time I have an essay due, you can kidnap me. And then I'll have a legitimate excuse as to why I wasn't able to hand it in," Ellie stated with a giggle, eyes sparkling.

Starting up the car and putting her seatbelt on, Ellie peeled out of the carpark, glad that no traffic wardens were anywhere nearby to write her a speeding ticket. But she couldn't help it: she was in a mood that demanded fast driving. Not that she'd break the limit; she didn't want a ticket on top of the rest of today's expenses.

"So, m'dear, where are we off to first? Hair salon or piercing and tattoo parlour?" she asked, cruising along. She was up for whatever, so she didn't care where they went first.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:20 am

''Okay, deal. Next time you need emergency transportation just call and your rescue transport will save you from whatever annoyment you've got.'' Emm announcd grinnng.

As they pulled out of car park Emma nearly burst out laughing. It so much reminded her of Patrick.

''Oh I dunno. Maybe hair first?'' she suggested. Frankly the raven haired had no idea, they could just drive until one comes to sight. But right now their upcoming event was more taking up the place in Emm's mind than directions.
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Ellie punched the air happily. "Yus! You're amazing. You shall get a cool top that says "official Ellie saver" on the back. And then we'll go and have amazing adventures in amazing outer space."

"Hair it is then! I know the coolest little place with awesome stylists," she replied, taking a left. "They're called 'Cutting Edge' and it's my little sister's favourite. She says they're amazing. So, what are you planning on getting done?" Ellie asked, taking her eyes off the road for a moment to look at Emma.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:09 am

"Settled. And I suspect Patty's secretly done one. I spotted some new stuff around so I'm guessing there'll be an official deal soon." Em giggled. Her brother was so bright sometimes.

"Great then." she smiled really cheerfully.
"Hmm dunno know yet. I know I want something with a meaning. A phoenix most likely, on my back. I have a sketch around, made ages ago while at hospital. But I will get something more on my arms and back of neck. And I'm doing those piercings I wanted so long ago." Em rambled on, excitedly
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Ellie's eyes sparkled at Emma's words. "That sounds gorgeous! I so want to see it," Ellie said, making a left. This was going to be a fun afternoon. "Right, well, almost there. I think we're only a couple of streets away."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:48 am

"Oh I think you'll like it." Emm said smiling and turning around contents of her bag, trying to find her drawing.

"Great then. I just had idea swirl. I think I know how my hair should look." the now-still-raven haired girl exclaimed joyfully. A flashback of something gave an idea she definately wanted to get a better look at.

(OOC: i found Emm's new look Smile)
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:50 pm

Ellie grinned joyously. "This is gonna be isanely awesome," she declared, parking the car and turning the engine off. Yeah, she was repeating herself, but this afternoon was not one that was going to ever be forgotten. "Shall we, mademoiselle?" she asked with a giggle, hopping out of the car.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:26 pm

"I have not the tiniest doubt." Emm grinned excitedly.

"Oui, m'lady." she giggled jumping out of the car.

Oh how Patty will be surprised. His jaw dropping would be heard all over the city.
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Locking the car, Ellie skipped into the salon, grinning like a loon. She decided that she didn't exactly want her hair cut, at least not today. But she still wanted something funky in her hair. Maybe red streaks. "Hi, we were wondering if you had any appointments for now?" she asked the redhead receptionist.

The female looked into her book. "Cuts and colour?" Ellie nodded and the redhead searched for a moment, then smiled. "You're in luck. Take a seat."

Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:55 pm

Emm was excited. She followed Ellie with matching grin.

She took a seat having the whole image of her new look completed. She'll do little more transformations than just cut and colour.

In just couple minutes, instead of explaining in words, she had managed a drawing in colours so the stylist could get on with her ideas.

Yeah, Patty will be having fit after this shock, Emm thought deviously.
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum