Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
A Winter Night's Dream (Kieran/everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
A Winter Night's Dream (Kieran/everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
A Winter Night's Dream (Kieran/everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
A Winter Night's Dream (Kieran/everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
A Winter Night's Dream (Kieran/everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
A Winter Night's Dream (Kieran/everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
A Winter Night's Dream (Kieran/everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
A Winter Night's Dream (Kieran/everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
A Winter Night's Dream (Kieran/everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
A Winter Night's Dream (Kieran/everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

A Winter Night's Dream (Kieran/everyone)

+2
Kieran Richards
Ellie Volkova
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Winter Night's Dream (Kieran/everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Winter Night's Dream (Kieran/everyone)

Post by Kieran Richards Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:15 pm

Kieran smiled at her reaction. That meant that he had done a good job and she liked it. "Sure," he said, taking the mask from her hands, his fingers gently brushing hers. He slowly spun her around, so her back was facing him, and started fixing her mask.
"You look so beautiful," he whispered, leaning the slightest bit closer to her.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

A Winter Night's Dream (Kieran/everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Winter Night's Dream (Kieran/everyone)

Post by Ellie Volkova Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Ellie couldn't stop the grin that came when he whispered those words to her. "Thank you," she replied softly, not even sure if he'd hear. When he was done, she turned around, the smile not leaving. "I hear they're doing a student-teacher dance this year. Save me that dance, yeah?" she said, it being more of a statement than a question. Then spotting Emma and Patrick not far away, she sunk into a curtsey. "Until later, Professor," she told him with a smile, gently brushing past him and getting lost in the crowd.

"Boo. So Patrick finally convinced you to come," she greeted Emma. "You look gorgeous love."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:14 pm

"Ah. Just couldn't resist some of the promises he made." Emma said, "Thanks, hon. You look stunning yourself." she blushed slightly.
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:25 pm

Ellie gave a giggle, raising an eyebrow. "And what did our crazy puppy promise you if you came?" she asked with a smile.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:30 am

Emm grinned. "Well, some stuff." she glanced around, "He threatened to show video tape of my dancing to public but I had one thing to bargain so it ended up with me coming and him avoiding certain beverages for whole week.
He wasn't happy but it'll be good for him." girl admitted. Making her brother avoid drinks and smokes wasn't easy task. Besides she didn't even know about certain other stuff.
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Noel Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:39 am

Still lurking around drinks, Patrick spotted his sis and other 'sis' already chatting away. He knew he will have keep his promise for a whole week so tonight the more drinks the better.

With a groan the young man grabbed several bottles and swept over to another table swiftly disappearing in the corner underneath it. There were some curtains so he thought it was fairly decent hiding spot, at least from professors
Patrick Noel
Patrick Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Carlson Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:04 am

Juliette looked at Ryan and smiled a little bit shyly. "Oh, always my shining red hair. Next time I'll wear a wig." she replied with a giggle. "And thank you. You look pretty handsome yourself, Ryan." Julie added with a soft smile.
Juliette Carlson
Juliette Carlson

https://chicago-students.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Sheperd Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:19 pm

Ryan smiled in reply, "You're welcome and thank you Julie." he said, "Would the lady care to dance?" he asked
Ryan Sheperd
Ryan Sheperd

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Carlson Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:26 pm

Juliette smiled in reply. "I'd love to." she said with a soft nod.
Yes, dancing.... that was one of her favorite activities. She loved it, always had and it was something she used to do with her best friend Samantha. A smile appeared on her face as she thought about the many hours they had spent dancing together.
But dancing on a ball was even more fun.
Juliette Carlson
Juliette Carlson

https://chicago-students.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Sheperd Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:36 am

Ryan nodded, then took her hand and lead Julie to the dance floor. Once there, he put his other hand on Julie's back and started to dance with her.
Ryan Sheperd
Ryan Sheperd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Ellie giggled at Emma's words, shaking her head. "You two are a menace, you know that? I don't even know how this university has managed to survive all this time with the pair of you here. The place should've crumbled long before now," she teased, sticking her tongue out at the girl.

"But anyways, come dance," she added, grabbing Emma's hand and pulling her onto the dance floor. Passing Kieran, she gave him a shy smile and bit her lip gently, before turning back to her friend. "I plan on making the most of you being in a dress," she told her pink-haired 'sis' with a teasing giggle.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Noel Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:24 am

"I think it's now our second surname. Until now I kept thinking he's the menace of our family but when it's come out of me too I have no chance to get away.
I really do wonder about that too. Seems that somehow the thing keeps standing. Patty believes it's a magic. But then again he keeps thinking his Art professor is wizard from Hogwarts and wants to find others between his class." Emma told with a giggle. Sometimes her brother was too much.

"Ha ha. That's very funny." Em pouted. "So all I had to do was to dress up and you want to see me dance. Beware Pat tomorrow. I'm sure there will be pictures around soon enough." she gazed around but didn't see the sneaky 'paparazzi'.
Emma Noel
Emma Noel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2