Chicago Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

STAFF & UPDATES
ღ Founder ღ
Blue Canary
Juliette Carlson
Charlotte Thurstone

ღ Co-Runner ღ
Calypso
Ellie Volkova

!!! UPDATES !!!

New Activity Check started! Topic can be found here!

Earn extra RP-Money!! Topic here
User Stats
Group Female Male
Students
Professors & Staff
Alumni
Parents
CPD/CFD
Citizens
Total
Cafeteria Talk
Latest topics
» Angelique Caroline King (Angel)
Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 am by Juliette Carlson

» 25 Questions about Patrick Noel
Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:40 am by Patrick Noel

» 25 Questions for Emma Noel
Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 am by Emma Noel

» J'ai une idée géniale! [Emma/Patrick]
Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 am by Emma Noel

» Why not drink this whole year away? [ANYONE]
Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am by Patrick Noel

» Texts From Last Night
Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am by Patrick Noel

» Sasorths High
Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm by Juliette Carlson

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm by Ellie Volkova

» The GIF Game!
Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm by Alona Andrews

» Jude Hudson (WIP)
Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm by Jude Hudson

Affiliates
From Land to Sea Meet Miami Justice New York Finest Sin City Glowing City Devil on your Shoulder
Top posting users this month
No user

Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor)

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) - Page 3 Empty Re: Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor)

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:46 am

"Thanks. I learnt from the best," she told him, a small smile on her lips. "Wanna go somewhere?" she asked softly as she watched everyone leaving. "I could do with a cupcake and a hug..."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor) - Page 3 Empty Re: Final Confrontation (Alona/Andy/Kieran/Eleanor)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:49 am

"Congratulations," Eleanor said, coming up to the pair. "I mean it. And you did quite well Kieran. You taught her well," she complimented him with a smile. "I assume you're going out to celebrate, so I'll just see you tomorrow in class. Well done, to the both of you. And Ellie, don't forget the reading I set!" she called out as she left the room with a wave, leaving the two alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:51 am

Alona left Ellie and Kieran alone, as she went up to Andy, a smile playing on her lips. "Hey, Prof," she said. "Looks like we won."
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:53 am

Kieran smiled towards Ellie as everyone else left the room. He nodded, looking down at her. "Sure," he replied softly.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:55 am

Andy smiled. "Looks like it. But I'm sure if Kieran had been able to rebut that, we would have won the case. But you guys did good. Celebratory coffee?" he asked with a smile.
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:58 am

"I think I want my hug now though. Since everyone's gone and I could use one," she told him with a shy smile. "And then we go cupcake-hunting."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:01 am

Alona smiled and nodded towards him. "Sure," she said. "You will need to get used to what I like, as it's going to be a week of coffee for me," she teased with a grin.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:06 am

Kieran chuckled at that and looked at her for a moment. However, instead of simply hugging her, he picked her up, as one hand went up into her hair. "Better?" he muttered, his lips brushing against her neck.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:10 am

Ellie gave a giggle, instantly beginning to feel better. Her grin became genuine as she held onto him. "Much," she murmured back. "Thank you..."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:20 am

Kieran chuckled as he put her back down on her feet. "Shall we go?" he asked.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:23 am

"Do you know how bad that'll be for you?" Andy asked with a laugh. "It's gonna screw your system up so much, because I'm sure you'll be ordering like five a day since we're buying."
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:26 am

Ellie gave a nod, then quickly placed a soft kiss on his lips. Just a quick one, since she didn't want to risk someone coming in, but she'd wanted to do that for a while. "Yes, we shall," she replied softly.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alona Andrews Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:29 am

Alona chuckled with a slight nod. "I have to take advantage of this week, don't you agree?" she smiled up at him, raising an eyebrow.
Alona Andrews
Alona Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:34 am

Kieran smiled at the small kiss, the nodded towards her. "Let's go then," he said, opening the door for her.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:37 am

"Thank you, Professor," she replied, a cheeky smile playing on her lips as she looked back at him for a moment.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy O'Hara Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:38 am

"Yes, well don't come crying to me when you feel like dying after your caffeine come-down. You've been warned," he told her with a laugh. "And you look nice today."
Andy O'Hara
Andy O'Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:40 am

He smiled with a slight nod. "You're welcome, Miss Volkova," he replied, heading out as well.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:43 am

"So do I get some sort of prize or something for winning?" she asked innocently as she walked, but the spark in her eyes was anything but. "You know, something other than coffee?"
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:45 am

Kieran smirked towards her, raising an eyebrow. "Miss Volkova..." he said. "Why don't we discuss that when we are by ourselves?"
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:48 am

Ellie smirked. "Must be good if it's so top secret," she couldn't help but say, still feigning innocence.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:49 am

"You can bet your ass it is," he smirked with a nod, as they left off the school's gates.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:54 am

She giggled. It was adorable how at times he'd speak all teeanger-like. "You're adorable, Professor," she told him with a grin, heading to his car.
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:56 am

"I know," he chuckled, opening the car's door for her.
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Volkova Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:59 am

"And oh so modest," she said with a chuckle. "My, what a gentleman," she said with a smile as she hopped into the car. "Thanks."
Ellie Volkova
Ellie Volkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Richards Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:01 am

He smiled and closed the door. Then, he went around the car and got in himself. "Yes," he replied, a bit late. "I am also very modest."
Kieran Richards
Kieran Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next